Nightmarish stories of fall 2013.
A great thing I wanted to do after releasing the mm culture magazine was to basically talk about fall 2013 and dispel the lies and the falsehoods of such a time. A person got carried away with the stuff of thinking they could get a girlfriend easily if they pretended into some persona people thought you were but that was a stupid move because it was never ever you. It was never ever you at all. So you can find me speaking about Kevin M at MK MZODERN Nature. On this site I will speak on some stories I never got to speak about that I had set aside to speak on. After 6 years this is far over due and its time to end the nonsense that people have thought they could go on and get away with. Going to be talking about stories that are nightmarish. That indeed.
Comments
Post a Comment