Nightmarish Chuckhold no one could return.

 What is overtly pretentious is the college atmosphere trying to tell you what you need! That you need to comply with the environment of these out of depth poser romantic ladies and that you will be happy with them because this place just knows you are an "n" word true and true and really much does not know anything about you. I am to say that when a person created this site; they knew what they wanted was creative freedom. 

When I gazed upon the betrayal by an individual called Camile I realized there was nothing worth doing for this individual and well maybe a person saw things working out to a marriage state with this person but literally no. I am to say now that all the hopes and dreams you can have as a person just aren't counted when the other just sees you as a means to an end and not even a person. That the actions of these people would make you later embarrassed to think of them that way when in such they are just bad people who deviate too much from any great social norms that no one would bring them home to mama with the behavior they pull. No one would and surely if your family knew what they put you through they surely would ever be welcomed inside the family but probably things would escalate to a point of uncivility legally and then maybe physically. Its to be said that people were just being taught that it was okay to be abusive and do bad things. I write so many times that later on some dude called Steven called Camile essentially, " the village thot everyone has run threw". Those would be a summary of the words as it would be much worst to describe that he thrust his hips and talked about how he had sex with Camile as the other guys laughed. 

There was no point where the malice would even end. It was just pushed and operated as normalcy-this abuse and frankly for how Camile behaved; she basically ran off any good hope of normalcy not by sleeping with many people but by letting people take advantage of her and ultimately treating bad those who could even give a fuck. Its to be said that surely the day I started this site; any fucks for this woman called Camile where gone especially when she was washing her mouth out in my room because she banged my roommate whilst a person was just expecting to come back to an empty room free of any could be drama. Looking back that was like a trap. I could have done something way worse than just set my bag down. I am to say that a person avoided that roommate for some days if not a week until a following Tuesday or something just asked him why he did what he did. The dude had no concern for this person's let's saying feelings or even future in dating; just wanted sex and basically questioned something along the lines if I wanted her. I did not want this individual like that in the first place. Some people can gamble with their sperm not being with the egg but not me. I just felt as if every good thing that was to be had with Camile was just burried, destroyed and just gone.  Its not as if the roommate did not have consent; he however just wormed his way in using the vulnerabilities of this individual and just ignoring the fact of the bro code that I introduce her to him because I hung out with her one time he decided to come out of the room! He just was not being a bro. Anyone could tell the unwritten rules but not this dude.

I would tell you that sometimes a person would cry to sleep about this and which to be the point I cried about this sleeping out in the lobby because mate-this was like a chance I had to like even actualize a social connection that could get me a girlfriend and this dude who has no value for anything of the romantic sector just absconded the fuck out of everything to which I could never recover. I am not ever going to be a person who goes with a person who had a mind theirselves to realize the inherent bro code being broken but went along with things. I will never be a second. No, fuck that shit and ultimately I carried that belief into my work throughout the first era of MK MZODERN. All out ideas and never stopping for a minute. Not for a minute at all. Diversity? I got all the real diversity you could ever want. The great thing is that at the end of the first era where I decided to choose the best option to continue my efforts which was to leave that drama ridden place that university pegging diversity-I saw that prior site. That Steven mocking Camile and a person realizes how much the romantic element of women is just mocked in society in general and especially if a person sleeps around but if a man does it; somehow they are great people. How Camile was dehumanized sickened me. Whilst a person did not want to be with them after that shit they pulled; this person was a human being and yes they deserve love.

I have to say that women shaming will only increase as women lose autonomy over their bodies and really much some men are just the greatest enemies to women even being equals. I have to say that a person does support abortion because I have seen how dehumanization of women just works out so that some men get to sleep with them but never contribute any fucks given to their romantic state or rather their happiness at all. Have no concern for sleeping with them is a risk that could ruin their lives and yet prevent them from having a future partner that actually cares for them and their child. Its to be said that society hates women who have children and refuses them the novelty that they can even have romance and get married.  Its to be said these people who spoke about Camile in that way pissed me the fuck off because she was not a person to them and whilst ironically she believed in ideals that dehumanized me and others- two wrongs is not a right; this would still be someone's kid and someone's sister. I would say that a person relinquished the pushed ideas that you must come after these poser romantic ladies when they in sum can just be victims to their own ideas and just cannot be helped. When Camile tried to hit on me by asking me if I would get a haircut I just ignored the person realizing that most likely you could never help this individual out but just move away from someone who likely would taken advantage of you and also allow the same direspect towards theirselves. Creative freedom would be a luxury to such a person like Camile. An individual who is lost and ultimately no one will help them. To clarify I am not slut shaming the person at all but saying that they were self destructive and yes people were out against them and they just did not know or did not care. Its to be said that a person realizes they don't have to help everyone and nor will help be given onto everyone especially when its made so hard to do.

I am to say that a person wanted creative freedom even the more after this near May 2014 event. A person was tired of being belittle by crazy people and those unwell and wanted to achieve their dreams. So if a person had to drop out and never return then so fucking be it. I could not pretend to be friends with those dudes. I could not amend things with the roommate. I could not be with Camile because of the emotional pain this person inflicted. I had genuine hopes and dreams to be with Camile that all shattered that moment I walked in and really much never did a person grieve this moment but the tears just seeped out when a person would not be checking. It was a big drag the whole rest of the time I was in college at a place in Houston and made such an impact that it was ultimately negative. I tried to pretend to be friends with the roommate but really everytime I think back I was just holding back rage the whole entire time and putting on an act. This has haunted me for years because every year when I think of the creation of MK MZODERN; it will always be there and I just hate how I tried to draw about this in fall 2016 and thought so little of the project when it was truly needed. I did draw about in the Trashy Rainy Day series but damn fuck; that gives the story no real justice. Eventually to be said I just could not socialize even by chat with the roommate anymore and I guess he read a blog post to realize that a person was not friends anymore. The fact that it carried on so long is just a means of toxicity that is just a trend in every little one relationship from that school of people whom you even spoke to but more so the advents with all the women carried out too damn long and just invited more malicious behaviors from newer people who could logically be romantic with me to parrot the same terroristic ideals as their predecessors. I never will forget the fear of realizing people have turned on you and it can be sudden as just walking in your dorm room and seeing your roommate in bed with your literal crush you are working up to ask out!

Comments

Popular Posts