An attack from the sexual reddit.
An attack from the sexual reddit. So the view count of this site is really terrible. Where did all the supporters go or rather all the viewers vanish off to? The great point I am making is that great changes to a sexual reddit that demonizes an author's home website in favor of third party imgurs is responsible for the low view count and its a freaking attack out of left field by those who are just scummy people who just like reposting works that don't belong to them for internet points. None of the things posted on that reddit are made by the people posting but whatever steal the works of art from their true creators. It goes to show how trashy a place that subreddit is. Purposely whilst I am trying to launch a company they go cut the views just so people who don't own the stuff they post can post it. That is just evil and petty and frankly I am not going to allow that to slide. That particular reddit has some very interesting titles indeed and I would like to say that nothing good will happen if a person was to report the content. Two can play at the same game I say.
You just don't what it is like to work at something and some outsider think its cute to hinder you. Its not cute as it is just fucking stupid and that be that.
Comments
Post a Comment