English class from Hell.

 Truly that english class was a gift from hell. It was not a good place to be in and as a black person one of the most equally divisive and nasty spaces to even be in. The great place of white feminism am I right? I mean surely enough I as a person would never date any type of feminist because of what I experienced in that classroom. The really lacking means for that class to even exist itself as a means of what you were paying for was retarded.  The teacher ultimately locked in the whole, "black kid is acting up" narrative simply because a person regretted taking the class and wanted to leave but could not because this was simply a class you had to take in the first place. That first day I showed up to this crib; that teacher was like LGBT allies and all this stuff I know the lady did not care about only on a surface level to be what? Cool! That was what was in fall 2013! You got to be pretending to care about people you don't and guess what talk about your father getting with your best friend and later write this as a book that even gets to be apart of Oprah's book club!

 Oh, my goodness-you mean the place where white women go to hang out and get benefits that they are allies from one singular black lady who thinks they are above it all. Oh my god, Tiffany, look at her butt! I mean don't hate the player just play the game it would be said; as this woman just projected tons of her own insecruities on me and cock blocked me from even speaking to the younger form of her namesake. I don't think a person tells a good story of things in the past narratives I have written but to get down to it all; this person tried to mark down my writing skill because I was black and really much unappreciated my real skill. I am to say to you folks that no one has time to actually edit their fucking articles because you realize; there is actually a person who does that in real life for real writing professionals and if they ever do it-its because they are being paid. They have days to work on things. A person only has 30 minutes to articulate some idealism before going back to work on a great deal of other things and tasks that they must do to survive. I have gotten so much flack from the internet for my writting skills not be proper and form and fully gramatica; its all because people know what I am saying is true but fucking hate the truth and hate the sum and even reality that people don't have it as easy as them. Easy as them essentially doing nothing but hating on other people's works and crafts and even idealism they go on to steal.

Its really to be said that this woman just used her whole premise of power to do wrong really much and I am to say that she impacted things in which she had no business doing. I mean its no business of the teachers to be getting involved or trying to manipulate social circumstances between students. Its none of their damn business unless someone is being harmed which no one was. Its just to say how corrupt college is when someone can just mansplain over you and pretending  these morals of justice, morality and diversity intrigue when they are just there so they can launch a book deal in the future and fuck everyone. I still remember this woman telling me I ought to drink coffee to stay awake in class but a person was never dreaming and they were never asleep. Just stuck in this place they ultimately did not want to be aside from this chic who had the namesake of the teacher watching you pretend sleep. I just wanted to get a reaction out of the fake fuck this teacher was and boy; she just acted so accordingly. I figured that if I did not do this; she would just come after me with something else and in this manner I could just subvertly control expectations but this woman took her false sense of morality too far to which I never got to talk to this girl who had the same name as the teacher. Its all for a good cause I never spoke to that girl as she was/is off her lumbers and likely will never settle down to even pause for a minute and think of how pliant, flimsy and conferable she actually is in the grand scheme of things.

Comments

Popular Posts