Grievances of fall 2013.

 If a man was to get back with all the people they spoke to in the past just trying to be a friend and trying to find people to build a comic book company with in some college reunion-the thing is that they fucking would not. This is what I would say. I would not fucking do it!  The majority of the people therein of a school are just trash in concern of the dorms. Anyone who was good person stayed the fuck in their room and out of the daily happenings or they just were not on the fourth floor. I would say that a great majority of the black people within the building that were men inside one dorm-most did not get a college degree at all and if so did so at another place and venture. If a man was to go back; they would not and ultimately that be for the best.  Some people men and women have done somethings that just aren't good things in making people fans of them at all. I don't think I would want to waste time breathing in the air of these people and really much whatever good could have come of a place was lost due to great profound corruption, evil and a toxic system that preyed on those who were anywhere normal and moral.

I will list some grave grievances I have had with so many people over the years and it needs to be known because these people cannot let things go. I am not going to say if a person originally planned to talk about fall 2013 things even further than what they did before but let's leave that up to the imagination as a grand fuck u to many of these people.

Will update later.

Comments

Popular Posts