mindgames 13to 18

Last eventful crush!
Dreaming of LA before I bit the dust.
My skin shapes into rust and trust that
I am a robot after all. To kill the oppression.
To free the brain and control the pain and make this
sadness from not progressing go away.
Just go away, did the good times go.
I passed and wrote them all, and I august.
I august the comparison of times winding down.
In a silent crystal sound, my body was broken down.
This robot's gone down.
This robots's gone down.
Wake me up again, and I try to make new friends
after they are all backstabbers previously.
See this girl, she could be the one, live under the sun and we could
play and run. To revive the family. I work hard in school and for myself.
But, I die again, well when she just does not know how to communicate well
and I do not know how to after a life of bad communication.
She said no, she said no! She said "NO!"
MY BRAIN IS FUCKED WITH THIS OBJECT INSIDE!
MY BRAIN IS FUCKED WITH THIS OBJECT INSIDE!
 I can't move it out! What the fuck is this reality that's hidden?
Who am I? Why am I? Why are you?
Fuck, she is just a solace bitch.
Evil beyond compare, dirty are her underwear.
She has stained them with others blood not knowing well at all
what she is really doing.

I tried to move on, tried to do something more. Continue this ideal of family through a crush.
But I can't even blink or blush!
I'm dead!
Dead and walking!
On still water of memories and miseries.
Destinies and tragedies, the fun of that school is done, and I haven't won.
I didn't conquer. I didn't even know what to after that step of writing.
But a  journey was inviting! It was frightening!
It was a tragedy but it was victory because everyone I love is safe.
Though I never learned to talk to the girls I liked.
The spider of misery and past tragedy and failure was over me.
Pigeon did me well, it excelled me, but I found out we weren't alone.
The people were exciting over me, tearing at my nerves and my flesh.
Good bless, the lord.
Good bless the lord.
AM I GOING TO DIE!
I barely have the ability to say hi!
Yet they look at me sad. Because my word knowledge and nerve knowledge is bad.
And the memories, tell me that life is precious.
I can't play with their lives.
So shut up, shut up and die out from this place,
on a hill looking out to the world.
Fall from grace, to find the mystery of truth.
The real power to protect, they have tried so hard to make me regret and reject.
But I will never forget these faces of wasted romantic opportunity.
I will never forget myself.

I will never....
die, just yet, until I can live...
in peace...!



(FUCK ALL THESE KILLJOYS!
FUCK THEM ALL. I am the only one who sees to make them
fall. Hardly any allies...so fuck them all.)

Comments

Popular Posts