MIND GAMES:Years 5 to 13.

They say, life is fun!
Life is liberty!
There is equality!
This is the equal world.
Free good world.
Where is texas? Where am I?
I do not care. I watch a large thunderstorm and head to a
fastfood joint in the watching seat of my mother's car and care.
Fast food is fun! Smoothies of blue kind are too!
I cried for one! I realized I was silly!
I play by myself while my siblings are gone.
I like to play family. I love my family.
We are a great a good  family.
Sleep! Sweet dreams of paradise and advance.
I dream as I play of the future and colors in shapes and words and
sounds and sounds and sights by the hidden eye.
Something creeps in the dark. I perch up in my bed. So all alone.
I convince myself to calm down. Is this vessel too small for me and
this beating heart of fear. I dare not run to mommy.
I want to go to school.
I play house.
I play legos.
I play romance.
I want a girlfriend.
I touch my ears and myself.

The tv says every little boy and girl can get matched up.
Everyone says the fantasy is real.
The music is fantasy and is owned by a cute mouse company and
I jet flash black and forward one night to my delight!
Its time to make this world right!
I go to the school!
But friends are easy at first.
Taking to that girl is not.
Is this a crush or something else.
I pass the grade, the school year was fun, but something is missing!
But something is missing!
I draw for real! Using new words!
I can read.
Then slowly, the crushes build up and so do the skills.
The dare devil tricks and so do the wills to live.
In such a corrupted world!
It was hidden! It was shattered!
It was broken! My sanity!
My parents tried to kill me!
FUCK YOU ALL!
FAMILY AIN"T FUCKING EXIST.
These nasty children, they need to be beaten and stretched on crosses.
I hate the church. But I don't hate god.
Not one chance was given, always looked upon as lesser!
As a brother. This haircut surely does not make me popular.
This haircut surely does not.
The people are crude.
But my creation of the fantasy, a real reality not of this world, continues.
And I will never give up. Till I can die in peace.
With someone I love in the world I love.

Comments

Popular Posts