Exciting updates!
In this week's updates
I have created a new introduction to my graphic novel series, Forge.
This is only one part of the introductory book. It is called Forge Sleep.
Back in 2013, there was another story but it was not recognized really.
All I did was create another opening for the story, meaning the other one
is still canon.
The novels will come out soon in the next two months or way earlier,
depending on what I do. But it will be much earlier than two months if
I center some of my time on them. These are graphic novels as I do not
care for the snobby nature of writing to tell a story. And in my opinion,
drawing the story is better than writing it.
The I see modern magazine and its issues will take a bit more than a while to complete-at the current pace. There are many images that need to be compiled and articles written and that takes the appropriate methodology to complete.
I will ink the comics in which I have done already, but for monetary reasons and getting the appropriate materials, I will rotate from series to series and for some just focus on them singularly.
( As I have explained, drawing on digital is limited, indeed and I will need to research the proper way of developing scenes).
So, soon...
Novels.
Finished Comics.
I SEE MODERN with Krushre Oneshots and Krushre editions.
In the range of January to March.
By April, you shall see the true application of my methods as all is not listed here.
(see secret exciting updates-on Secret Chylstern).
I have created a new introduction to my graphic novel series, Forge.
This is only one part of the introductory book. It is called Forge Sleep.
Back in 2013, there was another story but it was not recognized really.
All I did was create another opening for the story, meaning the other one
is still canon.
The novels will come out soon in the next two months or way earlier,
depending on what I do. But it will be much earlier than two months if
I center some of my time on them. These are graphic novels as I do not
care for the snobby nature of writing to tell a story. And in my opinion,
drawing the story is better than writing it.
The I see modern magazine and its issues will take a bit more than a while to complete-at the current pace. There are many images that need to be compiled and articles written and that takes the appropriate methodology to complete.
I will ink the comics in which I have done already, but for monetary reasons and getting the appropriate materials, I will rotate from series to series and for some just focus on them singularly.
( As I have explained, drawing on digital is limited, indeed and I will need to research the proper way of developing scenes).
So, soon...
Novels.
Finished Comics.
I SEE MODERN with Krushre Oneshots and Krushre editions.
In the range of January to March.
By April, you shall see the true application of my methods as all is not listed here.
(see secret exciting updates-on Secret Chylstern).
Comments
Post a Comment