MIND GAME ep.2016
"SOMEONE SAID THE GAME WAS"
"NOT over!"
"Well it was over for a while".
"I recovered the game"
"Check mate"
"Set forward"
" Retribution"
MK MZODERN is developed to further imagination of the common folk and to a create a class of intellectuals in the branch of creativity, creation, empathy and postivity that makes life better for everyone.
Products:
comics(includes alot).
I see modern-artwork, information about comics included. activities. Special artwork included.
To be discussed:
Updates.
Revival and the come back.
A back story in deeper narrative: Mind games.
exclusive artwork
styles and stylizations
processes not explained.
-Debbie.2016.
"NOT over!"
"Well it was over for a while".
"I recovered the game"
"Check mate"
"Set forward"
" Retribution"
MK MZODERN is developed to further imagination of the common folk and to a create a class of intellectuals in the branch of creativity, creation, empathy and postivity that makes life better for everyone.
Products:
comics(includes alot).
I see modern-artwork, information about comics included. activities. Special artwork included.
To be discussed:
Updates.
Revival and the come back.
A back story in deeper narrative: Mind games.
exclusive artwork
styles and stylizations
processes not explained.
-Debbie.2016.
Comments
Post a Comment