mind game 50.
MIND GAME:50 ep.
Main Character Trustherenaede Caithagre : Tresh Gate
Pastor Ordern
Pastor Milk
Cathergine Marthe
Jaspera Mountains
Vinnie Sparks
Mai Parshe
Premise: I did not want to be a magician or anything like that. But due to a certain circumstance, I developed psychic powers to survive and crush and perhaps devour my enemies. But what really matters is finding were I belong. While creating my comic story and brand, Cuban Shark.
(check for updates in pictures at:facebook)
Main Character Trustherenaede Caithagre : Tresh Gate
Pastor Ordern
Pastor Milk
Cathergine Marthe
Jaspera Mountains
Vinnie Sparks
Mai Parshe
Premise: I did not want to be a magician or anything like that. But due to a certain circumstance, I developed psychic powers to survive and crush and perhaps devour my enemies. But what really matters is finding were I belong. While creating my comic story and brand, Cuban Shark.
(check for updates in pictures at:facebook)
Comments
Post a Comment