Friday is a wen day.
Wen day=good day.
Today, I will realize the Mind games serial one.
I shall feature it on Tapastic.
I come with great news.
And great update.
While I was resting and recovering from utter depression and substantial doubt and tiredness, I created a new brand device for the par-former Killpen series. In which I call Krushre media, its supposed to be media based on modern ideals and features the Romu and the remaining Kyeombi One series. In a blessing, I have achieved this image begin inspired by painting and drawing via tablet. And with this tablet, I will create the remainder of the Krushre brand as webtoons. Which are comics drawn online, or you could say webcomics. But certainly, only certain places use the term "webtoons" so I used this to convey a new meaning for my comics in general. I will now discuss that in accordance with this, I have joined together many life tales of mine into this very project I will realize soon. But these are not really my tales to a point,but an alternates' experiences that are quiet similar or near to mine, not exact the same however. In this project first, you will see the entire release of a serial without text and you have to guess what is going on, then next I will upload the text and you will be amazed or not. At the same time there will be a written account of the chapter and that may take its pretty time. The chapters will be a lot different than the drawn account.
But, I just came here to announce the epic changes to my services and whatnot.
Not that you care or what no, just saying, whatnot.
ISEEMODERN has its own facebook page, its not popular at all.( No one likes it)
I am here to announce a difference. This magazine series will be art and/or articles and insight into characters moreover.
But, in the past its was more for updates, so I devised two versions.
The straight, the reone, where we have the updates and changes in methodically, story, commissions and practice.
And the second, Suebraraune, which is for all my concepts and art usually not pertaining from comics.
Kyeombi, Romu and Krushre and Rating: Adult Content
Yes, many of my ideas in the Kyeombi group are more than likely for kids, and since I wrote them when I was more than likely a kid, I will try again and again to keep it more towards kids. Of course, I could make an adult version, but its disputable. Romu and Krushre are more of mature adult based stories, though they have some mild ones in there. Or rather alot.
I am going to talk about what I mean about mature content, I may or may not include blood- I do not include gore. I do not represent really dark and horrid things like people getting brutally killed or murdered. But what I do include is explicit language and sex scenes. The sex scenes though are not going to be that found in many series to a large extent because I do not do H-type of work in such a large majority. Match is one series that is full of sex and this Mind Games contains sex scenes and hints at sex. But no, that should not say a lot about me at all, because this is an alternate version of the world and my life, so don't assume that I have done any of the things listed in the story, in visual or written format. Roman girls contained in Romu has quite a bit of sex scenes and stuff. Yes, so you have been warned about the possible hot and so oh sexy scenes there might have been.
MK MZODERN and ties with Krushre
There are about 169 projects in total under Krushre with about 26 including the remaining lot of Kyeombi and this current project Mind Games. This blog will be used not only to showcase links of art that I have done and display concepts, but to show the progress on these series. But I'll tell you one thing, its certainly not easy to do this as many people have trouble with one series. I mean for me, its hard to create values for all the projects when/like everyone mostly has trouble defining one series.
MK MZODERN methodology and believes.
I am a god believing person. I believe in many things that many people are surely against in this era.
I believe that many non believers just want to be God their selves and are just ignorant on the religious matter entirely. For one act of some, religion having is bad. For act of some, muslims are terrorists. This brain thread is common in this society, where people blatantly pride theirselves in creating realities for theirselves. To the point they will savagely disavow, seek to kill, humiliate and degrade others. This can only be the thought of perversion that they are God theirselves.
I am not any religion that's present on this earth, but I bring this up, to let anyone who reads this to know what I do and do not stand for. And what my work truly means in certain areas.
I believe in creativity and realizing that the world is actually a creative large place full of concepts, humans and other intelligent species cannot grasp. I do not believe in delusion or false guidance.
I do not believe in any of these modern movements, which do nothing but bicker and complain and think their destruction of places and things will change anything at all for the better. I do not believe in the need for guns to be carried and touted, I don't believe in abortion, I don't believe in transgender rights as a true issue and I really don't care for the LGBT movement. I do not follow the black lives matter movement, as that movement is simply a waste of literal time. Lastly, I largely disapprove of the "feminist"/misandry movement as all these movements and topics are a vast failure to create.
I largely believe in a better movement, as none of these things even come close to what really needs to happen to make the world a better place.
None of these movements do anything in the concerns of school/education,transportation jobs and housing. Which I believe to be main concerns in living in society
I'm quiet sorry if you are of one of these groups and disavow this blog and its products. But I want actual people who appreciate my work for what it truly means and not some off the bat garner.
Though many would deceive the public of their true stances on subjects, so I have done the service of informing you of what this blog stands for. To ensure that you can spend your time, better elsewhere and won't be tricked to buy or view or look after things you don't want. Deception is a quality this blog will rarely go for, unless for a story or something or another. And as a quick side note: the drafting method has changed from the now classic 4by4 to page by page. Though I will not say what these terms mean( an example of where deception might be used).
Well, I have talked about all I need to, so let's all depart and have some raucous fun.
-Hinte.
Today, I will realize the Mind games serial one.
I shall feature it on Tapastic.
I come with great news.
And great update.
While I was resting and recovering from utter depression and substantial doubt and tiredness, I created a new brand device for the par-former Killpen series. In which I call Krushre media, its supposed to be media based on modern ideals and features the Romu and the remaining Kyeombi One series. In a blessing, I have achieved this image begin inspired by painting and drawing via tablet. And with this tablet, I will create the remainder of the Krushre brand as webtoons. Which are comics drawn online, or you could say webcomics. But certainly, only certain places use the term "webtoons" so I used this to convey a new meaning for my comics in general. I will now discuss that in accordance with this, I have joined together many life tales of mine into this very project I will realize soon. But these are not really my tales to a point,but an alternates' experiences that are quiet similar or near to mine, not exact the same however. In this project first, you will see the entire release of a serial without text and you have to guess what is going on, then next I will upload the text and you will be amazed or not. At the same time there will be a written account of the chapter and that may take its pretty time. The chapters will be a lot different than the drawn account.
But, I just came here to announce the epic changes to my services and whatnot.
Not that you care or what no, just saying, whatnot.
ISEEMODERN has its own facebook page, its not popular at all.( No one likes it)
I am here to announce a difference. This magazine series will be art and/or articles and insight into characters moreover.
But, in the past its was more for updates, so I devised two versions.
The straight, the reone, where we have the updates and changes in methodically, story, commissions and practice.
And the second, Suebraraune, which is for all my concepts and art usually not pertaining from comics.
Kyeombi, Romu and Krushre and Rating: Adult Content
Yes, many of my ideas in the Kyeombi group are more than likely for kids, and since I wrote them when I was more than likely a kid, I will try again and again to keep it more towards kids. Of course, I could make an adult version, but its disputable. Romu and Krushre are more of mature adult based stories, though they have some mild ones in there. Or rather alot.
I am going to talk about what I mean about mature content, I may or may not include blood- I do not include gore. I do not represent really dark and horrid things like people getting brutally killed or murdered. But what I do include is explicit language and sex scenes. The sex scenes though are not going to be that found in many series to a large extent because I do not do H-type of work in such a large majority. Match is one series that is full of sex and this Mind Games contains sex scenes and hints at sex. But no, that should not say a lot about me at all, because this is an alternate version of the world and my life, so don't assume that I have done any of the things listed in the story, in visual or written format. Roman girls contained in Romu has quite a bit of sex scenes and stuff. Yes, so you have been warned about the possible hot and so oh sexy scenes there might have been.
MK MZODERN and ties with Krushre
There are about 169 projects in total under Krushre with about 26 including the remaining lot of Kyeombi and this current project Mind Games. This blog will be used not only to showcase links of art that I have done and display concepts, but to show the progress on these series. But I'll tell you one thing, its certainly not easy to do this as many people have trouble with one series. I mean for me, its hard to create values for all the projects when/like everyone mostly has trouble defining one series.
MK MZODERN methodology and believes.
I am a god believing person. I believe in many things that many people are surely against in this era.
I believe that many non believers just want to be God their selves and are just ignorant on the religious matter entirely. For one act of some, religion having is bad. For act of some, muslims are terrorists. This brain thread is common in this society, where people blatantly pride theirselves in creating realities for theirselves. To the point they will savagely disavow, seek to kill, humiliate and degrade others. This can only be the thought of perversion that they are God theirselves.
I am not any religion that's present on this earth, but I bring this up, to let anyone who reads this to know what I do and do not stand for. And what my work truly means in certain areas.
I believe in creativity and realizing that the world is actually a creative large place full of concepts, humans and other intelligent species cannot grasp. I do not believe in delusion or false guidance.
I do not believe in any of these modern movements, which do nothing but bicker and complain and think their destruction of places and things will change anything at all for the better. I do not believe in the need for guns to be carried and touted, I don't believe in abortion, I don't believe in transgender rights as a true issue and I really don't care for the LGBT movement. I do not follow the black lives matter movement, as that movement is simply a waste of literal time. Lastly, I largely disapprove of the "feminist"/misandry movement as all these movements and topics are a vast failure to create.
I largely believe in a better movement, as none of these things even come close to what really needs to happen to make the world a better place.
None of these movements do anything in the concerns of school/education,transportation jobs and housing. Which I believe to be main concerns in living in society
I'm quiet sorry if you are of one of these groups and disavow this blog and its products. But I want actual people who appreciate my work for what it truly means and not some off the bat garner.
Though many would deceive the public of their true stances on subjects, so I have done the service of informing you of what this blog stands for. To ensure that you can spend your time, better elsewhere and won't be tricked to buy or view or look after things you don't want. Deception is a quality this blog will rarely go for, unless for a story or something or another. And as a quick side note: the drafting method has changed from the now classic 4by4 to page by page. Though I will not say what these terms mean( an example of where deception might be used).
Well, I have talked about all I need to, so let's all depart and have some raucous fun.
-Hinte.
Comments
Post a Comment