Diary of Amends. two years.

In these two years. I will tell you. That not giving up is important.
I am sad for missed opportunities, but in a world such as this, its kill or be kill.
You can never expect anyone to really do for you, except if you meet a kind rare friend or ally.
You have to lay out your own plot, always stay on your feet.
Sure, no man is an island or whatever. But just befriending anyone and everyone will drag you down.
Sure its nice to have friends, friends who will help you and have similar talents and goals as you.
But however, no such exist in this world at least from my experience. Because they are killed by greed, the need for money and this and that expectation of people who really don't care about them as people but as tools to reach their own benefit or satisfaction.
I have worked hard to solve a problem that has affected me for most of my life. And many people who exceed to tell stories. That is the disappearing trend. The world seems to prevent you from creating, the people look down on you and try to kill you for being you. The wilderness of this world becomes apparent and you are just an animal trying to put out an idea without it being corrupted or tarnished or disrespected. But in this world it is hard to do. Really hard, such to the point it is unfair and is a civil rights violation. Why should people with the ability of storytelling have a majority of all their potential, the amount of stories they could tell, go to fodder? And why should people be harassed by these downgrades who see the talent as something child like? Why should supposed creative companies, like comic book companies like the top tier ones and the publishing companies hold a solid grip on the concepts of the comic book and the novel/book. Making it hard for anyone in this age to live as a storyteller besides the select few who get to tell appointed stories by someone in a big top hat! 
Enough! Of this! I say. As a species, as humans, we have reached the point long ago, were we could have made such a societal advancement where stories were made to such a high importance. To such a high importance that people would be encouraged to read and create their own stories and not only for monetary gain, but as way of connecting, as a way of art. People would be encouraged to do well in school for site of being seen as incompetent or a failure. New schools could have opened up and new social functions, new holidays and new inventions from the countless expansion of the known human conscience and knowledge. Not long ago, did people think the world was flat, but with one fictional story, a man was inspired to travel across the see and start a nightmare amongst savages. As such as people of the past were, savages and so they are today. Simply today, we might think we are advanced, but this not true. People lack an understanding and thus lack the venture to truly succeed as civilized humans who build up and not trash down.
I have devised a plot, that at any which time can be deployed. Which could only take a year or some months to create over a 100 coherent series with the proper funds and resources. Which will cure, this problem of escaping story potential. It could be this year. Or the next. Or the one after.
But I promise you, this is the equivalent of the atomic bomb in planning and development of a story in a well quality and well mannered or as you say well rounded manner. But, the proper problem is, that we cannot let the plans of an atomic bomb get out!  We cannot let it fall in the hands of Russians.
Or North Koreans nor any other frivolous nation or party!
So I will carry out the plot as I have always done. Alone.
To the very end. Though I admit that there is a limit to which anyone can write or draw before their body gives out in one way or another. I will say. However anything is possible with a bit of pacing and planning.

I already have sacrificed much, but for the sake of another generation growing up in such a substandard world, I will sacrifice so much more. Because without all this, there would be no point in living.  I have been resting, but the mental state I require needs these stories to connect to real people.
People who are actually civilized and you don't have to go hunting for them. You may or may not be civilized by my standards or other people's standards. But this blog is here to break the solid iron grip on story telling and the aversion many potential great story tellers have because of how the industry is designed. Here one would say" I can't do it alone help me out" or something of that matter. But in retrospect, I will never trust anyone who is not an avid hard worker for their dreams and goals. I will never put such a great task in the hands of fools.  I will divide what is fantasy and what is fiction and if there is much division at all. I will do all I can to ruin such a bad industry's day.

Which I will touch up on the fact, that these industry's stories simply repeat over and over again and again, in a stalemate of storytelling, its quiet painful. Such great characters wasted. I will free such damnation from its gates of hell. You might say this is all crazy.
Which it is. Because originally, my goal was to work in unity with everyone and everything. But the people are hostile and to tell the truth, some need to be put down like the animals they are.Everything present in motion by people is of harm or of little help. I have been prompted to do this when I have realized that I really do not understand what anyone means when they say "love". I may have in past tried to associate and learn the true value outside my short understanding. But few great examples exist. One great example is this woman who would always say hello to me and be friendly towards me. Who always smiled at me, like I was a person.
But it is these people who I aspire to protect. Even when doing so, puts me at a disadvantage of never fully knowing these people. What I have not said, often is that completing the drafts for August War  really put me in a critical state of health of my own doing really.I could of surely died and doing twice the amount or triple or even four times the amount will be challenging to see, if I can survive. But I am daredevil. And have written this as a self conviction to further my own goals. I wonder where I will be in two years? Who knows. Probably only I care.

Comments

Popular Posts