Keep this a Secret from Mom.
I think pretty much that when a person thinks about manhwa, they think about their time with Sweet Guy and how there will never be a better manhwa wholy shucks. I mean Sweet Guy was the best, it had the awesome art, the sweet babes, comedy and action. I mean I think I found something to replace it, " Don't Tell Mom" rather "Keep this secret from Mom". Its basically about a dude who goes to university in South Korea being from a farming village or rural area and has to live with one of his mother's two close women friends. The one he lives with has a daughter and they always argue and stuff of that nature akin of closeness and proximity. The dude likes the mother of the girl who is really like a "gym rat" yoga pants wearing girl. They go to college and watch people have sex inadvertly by the girl's suggestion. I think she was expecting them to make out and anyways the couple gets caught which never actually happens in any manhwa really. I think this is a genre jumping series as it addresses the constant cliques of the erotica manhwa which are collectively called pornwha by westerners on reddit as in there is actually a subreddit by the name. Anyways this couple will be caught several times for funnies and surely enough many things in this work happen because it just would be funny. Anyways they go to class and sit together and the class is taught by the third friend of main character's mother. They get in an argument and the teacher makes them carry boxes. The girl who has blond hair manages to leave main character and teacher with the boxes. Whilst the girl was given the opportunity to ditch; the teacher was getting a phone call that she was essentially fired from her job at the university and relates this to the main character alone deciding to ditch and asks the main character to drink with her. Yes, they drink together and get drunk. He calls a driver to drive her car. I dunno what they got in South Korea but they possibly have a service where drunk people can call others to drive them home or something of others doing that for them. Anyways, main character gets her in car and waits for the driver and really much he is called in and basically catches his teacher/mother's friend from falling over and then really much he is clutching her boob by accident to which she asks him if he wants to touch her boobs even more. He says yes and this starts three rounds of sex to which on the 2nd, the driver comes and is like, "nasty" and he walks away. That was funny.
So "begans" ( read in a british accent please) a relationship between this dude and his teacher and really much I think erm; it could be somewhat grooming and really much else not cause this dude consented. Its just as the story goes along you see how much this woman was there for him and really much these parts of the story just make it somewhat bad and really much I will tend to overlook it as it does not seem the woman was trying to groom him at all. Yet the story gets more funny but also sad when the girl with the blond hair is revealed to have a crush with him and hears him having sex with the teacher in a sex hotel she saw him go into. Yes, she likes him as shown in the flashback when they were kids and really much is crying. The building catches on fire and she confronts them outside as the fire alarm rings getting angriest when the building explodes and so this is not funny itself but the element of what calms her down is some type of South Korean dish and basically she makes up with the teacher but not much with the main character until a party where her friend and the main character sleep together. Realizing her friend used her information on the main character to get with him; she hits her on the head with a bottle. Notice that you should never hit a person on the head with a bottle but this was slapstick comedy. Often the characters take a comedic chibi form and really much this was focused on this girl in much of the last I read.
I will continue to read this comic and yea; I think its good and one of the better manhwas even though the element with the teacher is strange to some extent alas you just sometimes have to appreciate these works for their artwork as not all are going to be moral in their story. I mean A Silent War was filled with rape essentially and literally was by far the worst one of these mahwas. Not every good manner or means of good society can be found in manhwa of this sort and people should be aware of this when reading. I think that these things are just for entertainment and I will only have an open mind that much of these works are just not that great with morality and thus will not take advice or example from them. I tend not to read the ones with truly terrible characters who are criminals really but those who openly are just in these situations that are morally questionable in some aspects. Ever consider the main character groomed? Some people would say so but giving that the relationship is consensual-some can say it very much is not.
I think that it is a cool work and will continue to read it. It could be better but it is as good as a manhwas will get and really much I like how the art tries to make you the main character and really much that see through fact of drawing is a style that is hard to craft and I appreciate that effort and really much- I am on chapter 21 but have only covered up till the 19 and 20th chapters. And oh, on the first time with the teacher; the woman says to the main character, " Keep this a Secret from Mom.
Comments
Post a Comment