Its done! Kyeombi is borne.

 I was silent for the last week for I was heavy at work at something and that be making comics or rather finishing them digitally. I have a large collection I have to get out so it will ultimately be done in parts. Originally this site was made to be what? The journey of me making comics and my ultimate goal of launching a comic book company. With these following works I will be able to do so. I'd just like to say that I did not have time to color them at all. Somewhere colored in fall 2019 but I excluded those versions. The color versions will come later. I realized that it would just look awful using the method I use to normally color things and to have these things without color. Instead went with a different look going back to my Cosmica release in later August 2015 before school ever begun.

The comics I have got for the reading of now are;

  1. Mysterious and Changer volume 1 part 1 (2019)
  2. Zino ( the real original and never the flyboy-oh, never that-lol).
  3. Midwether Academy
  4. Ignitis Knights
  5. Shark on Campus ( 2019)
  6. Mind Games; Scare Town
  7. Mind Games 1
  8. Supreme vol 1
  9. Supreme vol 2
  10. Supreme vol 3
  11. Runecasters vol 1
  12. Runecasters vol 2
  13. Runecasters vol 3
  14. Danny Valero volume 2 ( stand alone story really anyone can get into)
All I have to do is upload them and that is about 14 titles you can buy in addition to already existing Mysterious and Changer (2017), Zino Flyboy ( 2019), Shark on Campus ( 2019), Cosmica(2019) and Spineworld.


Comments

Popular Posts