dis is a come back.
A person has taken another break from writing about on this website. This has been a more celebratory time and tune to it really much as a person has been through alot over the past 6 years and finally whatever "that was" it ended by my own hands. The great thing of life is seeing so many opportunities for good things to happen and at the same time people who are greatly mentally and disturbingly ill can through paranoia and rose tinted glasses can see these same opportunities as the great evil there is. I think much enough of the existence of black people is just jerks from other races infringing on their dreams and opportunities. In sum that is all it could be listed is and that has been my creative experience indeed.
I look back at every sum potential romance and a person would just be thinking the best and being open whilst these people bullshit theirselves this, that and everything between. Eventually don't ever deserve the opportunity of even having a love with me in the first place and just abuse and abuse, deny and deny, hate and hate a person just for existing. They just refuse to even acknowledge true and true, heart for heart and soul by soul that I would be an equal match for them. Its to be said that I come through some events here and there and really now don't care what these people think. I come to see that these people are just those who just wanted to pretend to be the people they thought they should be in an environment or to be "good" but they never felt it the same I did. They were just opportunists and posers of whom need not ever concern theirselves with me. If you ever did get anywhere with these people past the common convenience of being stuck as existing with them and forced to communicate with them on a fake basis; it just would never work out at all-they doubting you in the start would doubt you in the end. You could have all the normal impetus that happens in things called relationships but these people would doubt it pure and pure as something evil and be in denial of any real feelings they could possibly have and greatly just bungle the deal cowarding so they make a fool of theirselves. Ultimately make a fool of me from ever really even but giving them any social chance.
I mind you a person could have been ill contemptible and hostile towards these individuals and be so absorbed into my way of life, comics, this feeling sorry for myself narrative that I never get the girl and just never be out of my little mind of manner. Yet that is exactly what these people where and really for nothing good just to conserve fears-never to make comics. I would be in the right to deny people any social advances but what do these people got going on? Following nothing but fear and agony? Its to be said I am not the villain herein and really much anyone who tries to paint me as the such is out of touch with reality and the wrongs they have done and chosen to do in their social interactions.
I made an attempt. No one could be the perfect they expect because for that I would have to be white.
Only then would they tolerate me doing comics and not bathe in the river of fear and agony and paranoia everyday. Anyways; I wonder what would happen if a person was closed minded and be closed off to people and all their ways and all sense of morals interacting with them. You turn out to become some incel and a person driven by their own ideas and never making anything ambitious. That is not who I am.
Today, I return to talk about how this site will continue and it will be a multiple post ideal.
Comments
Post a Comment