Brutal Cold War Catalyst.

 Catalyst, is what I will call one individual; yes-this is what they will just be called. Why because speaking to them and being with them that one time started something that would never end for years and not even to do end till this day. Catalyst could be a main character of a previous college scene and a person whom could have been a lover for life but they surely fumbled the bags. I think the whole story with Catalyst could be a whole sum of different posts. You really can say that the resignation era of their behavior was just the realization of what they fucked up.

Such to be said Catalyst would lie to my face and say, " dreams matter" and then basically ignore a person for following said dream and being really negative and destructive over the years! I would point to the year of 2017 where they just went wild and crazy and off the rails causing me so much damage. I think the best thing for a person to realize is that they could never be wanted but what "that is". That is a person who is so enveloped in self hatred, levels of unresolved mental break downs and just a person who pretends to be so with the people but never is not. Its best never to be amongst these people, just don't do it and there I was just going with the feelings when I first talked to this person. No one bad thought; thinking this is how I was "going to meet the mother" but it was never going to work out.

They were foremost just antiblack, fake, pretending and really much just a person who never knew how to actually be theirselves true and true and have a self. They were a person who just needed to get these As and please their white papa and their lesser than worthy asian mother. I mean to say that strictly a person just finds them deeply ugly for the sake of what hypocrisy they meant to show me that they lived and that they wanted to live. Told me one time during a monopoly game I was not playing because I was drawing that a person should follow their dreams or when someone asked me what I was doing had support for my endeavors. But did they in the end. No, they did have any support and none at all. They choose to find me later and tried to get me so down; they chose to do this. This was a choice. They never had to do it. They could have just let their words be a good memory to inspire me and that they did until a person was to realize that no; its not worth wasting your life thinking this person did care anything at all and that there was any weight behind their words. There was no weight behind their words and ultimately just went out of their way to cause me harm so I would delay the dream. This is the psychological torture a person goes through with people who are so weak willed and really much are just evil people.

No, I would say this person was not worthy of any "I met your mother, son" sentiments at all but just some thug out to con you and then take advantage of you for their own private fun! Really much, just no-the level of nonsense the 18 year old me would be believing is astounding for the sheer unpalatable mess of a person this individual would become. If I anger any one or anyone of her friends if any of our friend group could still be classified as friends after all this time and various incidents of lacking trust-I really don't care as it is the truth what I have written. This person is just not right in head and really much is a bad individual.

Comments

Popular Posts