A Jamie goes...!

 Where did a Jamie go? Really much I am to say that a person has been taking a break from the internet. A person gets so discouraged that all there is for a person to just take out all competitors is to flirt with a Wingstop account' social manager and thus starting their lengthy onlyfans career. Twitter used to be fun but now people just seem to be getting discouraged and/or aren't posting at all. I mean its things like this that just does not make posting even easy at all and really much just ruins things. I mean even the individual in question realizes they aren't getting as much traction as before because everyone has been mulled off and just burnout from being robbed of any equal opportunity to even be reached as funny or whatever their niche is. I realize to a great degree that a person does not have to be on the internet especially when things have made to be this hostile and unforgiving. I relish you to tell you that you should never celebrate a person who gets somewhere great by not even working for it and just does it by flirting with an account manager of a company. It was a mistake to support this individual as it was the destruction of a community they took so much from and never brought anything in but took away from everyone in the niche community. Some people just still do not even know what happened to them and still parade support for a person who basically takes merit from them and just is built up by their support. You can call these people simps or whatever but really much nothing good  will ever come from supporting this individual. I just like to distance myself from this individual completely and personally would like not to see their post as even one of my most popular posts on this site. I think it will be my goal in recent to make a popular post just to remove them from the standings of course. I refuse to condone or support them anymore for all the brutish damage they have caused to many people and really don't care what they have done.

Comments

Popular Posts