Mariam sucked

 Mariam. Oh today we are getting into the person who is Mariam.


When I was in fall 2013 a dude had love la la land about this woman. Maybe a dude doesn't care much about this woman anymore but ultimately that was my main goal back then to be with this Mariam, dreaming a nice dream of living a forever life together. Ultimately this person ain't even a human being. They don't even belong in this fucking country. I am just trying to tell you they don't belong in this country. They're a racist person who has done terrible things for a cause and ultimately it's so arrogant and stupid they don't realize when people were actually trying to end their fucking life.


The arrogance of wanting to be white when you come to America from Egypt is almost hilarious and profane. Particularly stupid to the degree that maybe you kind of could appear to be white for a minute but the cultural mannerisms and everything is just weird so so no you aren't. This is a woman who can pretend to be the woman of dreams while it's being a nightmare in reality and so Miriam is not a good person.


Now back in the day I tried to make a comic about this type of phenomenon and maybe a person who, deep down, was trapped in something. The human mind just can allow you to accept the reality that this person is evil until what happens later. You realize they are the evil person. Literally most of the time, most of the time later, you are trying to confirm this.


Ultimately when a person actually speaks to her in 2018, two days after or on the day of Valentine's Day, you have to realize: woman's midas. She's the one who contacted me. She's the one who let me follow her and ultimately only did this to prove that she's just another white person and doesn't want anything to do with a black person. A person so naively racist and lost to the sauce that they couldn't understand that there's racism out there, particularly for people who look and sound just like her. You're not fooling anyone. You don't have the culture of some Southern white antebellum celebrating bitch. You're literally a person of color. This woman is the worst offender by far.


When I say this woman is the worst offender by far, please believe that I mean it. This is like the manipulator. This is like one of the biggest dogs in that place. The biggest freaks. The person thinks they run the place but someone on that day was actually trying to murk them, believing that I was with them. Ultimately you must realize that the intel these people have on you is very perverse.


For number one how did they even know I was at the community college? Number two, their targets were many more than me. There were many different women they were trying to end that day who seemingly thought and still think they are part of their little organization. Ultimately that's kind of funny. That's kind of funny how deluded and stupid these people actually are. Okay. I have been selfish to focus on myself but ultimately on that day the situation was actually much more complex. I already didn't care about those other people so ultimately why would I even give a fuck to post about it when they were going to be killed off by the people that they wanted to serve? I don't even think they would still be alive today if it wasn't for me on that day trying to protect their bitch-ass. They live a life so nice. Mariam, the highest offender, and many other people literally think that they are safe. They are safe people but in reality literally no.


The person who was trying to get them out lost all their followers that day. Lost a great deal of people who would actually help them do anything so that nothing could ever continue after that point. I am angry that I saved these people in a way. It was much, much of a sacrifice to do what I did but ultimately Mariam is such an ungrateful bitch. She doesn't understand that her life was saved. She's such an ungrateful piece of shit. She lives in an imaginary version of the history that never happened. She is not a self-made person when literally at the most pivotal moment she had to be saved by a man and worse a black one. Who? Her insidious plot and coercion with terrible people tricked me into thinking she was the one for life.


When I was saving this woman I kinda realized who this creature actually is. It's a creature. I'm gonna say this: every human has some type of breath inside of it. This person may have breath but ultimately it ain't human. How it moves, how it looks at you, it's like subhuman, a subhuman creature. You may say that's racist to say about an Egyptian but no. Not this one. This woman is mentally ill. This is a mentally ill, crazy, violent woman who pretends to be some version of herself that doesn't exist and basically has two personalities, if not many other personalities.


You gotta realize this is a crazy woman. Some years ago I wanted to post something nice about her but ultimately the mind just goes back to that first incident to remind you that she isn't a good person and why bother. The mind, the memory, reminds you it's all falling. Sometimes when you got to listen to yourself and realize that none of these women were even worth your time. A dude I do get to the point of being in that place where it was very hard to speak to any of these women. It was very hard to actualize anything while these people, who are naively selfish in their lack of social skills and performative shyness, a dude just gives the fuck up okay? By the end of the college experience a dude just realizes, I just gotta move on. The world is much bigger than them and if they truly were meant, it would happen. None of these people are meant for me. This is a school that tries to make the point that these people are meant for you in many different degrees and then tries to gaslight you later that they aren't for you. That is only when they dodge you or one of them. When they know that you're not one of them, you're suddenly not invited to these women as if these women are properties of the estate. These women are not free people and they're properties of some old bitch and that she wills them to do this. They do that and ultimately can force them into anything. Ultimately that is what these fuckers are. Such dumb, so dumb, so lowly. Ugh like damn man.


You must realize that these people only saw the outside glamour and things from the perspective of what certain people want you to see about a black person: that a black person is sexually viable or a black person can be used to have children with. That it can be just a temporary flame for some type of narcissistic uber uber niche eugenics plot. Ultimately let me just tell you. There's this student guy called AJ Armstrong who later went to the school. He was a perfect champion for their cause. This dude literally murdered his parents because they say no to weed. He later has three children with his white girlfriend and they ironically do this after they go to the school. To which, what do you think is going on there? Nothing good. Nothing good at all. Imagine that. Nothing good is happening here. They promote a murderer just so that he is so compliant with all this shit. You don't even know what the fuck this dude else did in that place . You literally had a fucker who killed his parents, living some nice college life in a dorm with a girlfriend and eventually had this notion of him being some good, valiant person. You haven't seen ABC dirty news. They're basically trying to protect this man's innocence during the time period before he was convicted of murder and it was like so nasty.


You have to be in Houston to live through this shit to understand how much leeway this motherfucker has given when he conforms to their agenda. The whole fucking thing is that literally all the Black people who do not fit the stereotypes are seemingly granted some type of greater ambition in this place to be a part of something vulgar, which this dude fulfilled. I did not do that because I am not insane and ultimately I am not a person who is of self-hate.


Now if a person is like any person, it's not because they're of a certain color or race. It's because I like them. I don't even know that Miriam was Egyptian. I don't even know what race she was to be honest with you. I even assumed that she was white. I didn't know who she was for my accounts and perspective. She could just be a white Latina. There are not many Egyptian people in this region that I knew of and so how could I even notice when she came into that history lab late that she was that?


Oh I never actually tell you how a dude actually liked this woman. It's not because of her appearance. It's because she sounded like she was smart and intelligent but ultimately she ruins everything. She ruins everything and it's like the mind is fractured and doesn't know what to make of what they saw. I'm going to tell you, in the same place she does what she does best, a bunch of people will go to their deaths. So bad that the university has to shut down the entire building.


In my opinion the whole building was unsafe and arranged like a parking garage without the fucking cars and had this spiral staircase that was very treacherous for anyone with bad shins to go up. I'm gonna tell you that Miriam prioritized allegiance to an organization rather than wanting to actually give a person a true try. When she spoke to me that day, that was just so that the woman could get into my pants and make me, like, that white girl dating AJ Armstrong. Okay? Let that sink into ya. Let that sink into ya. A bad woman. Oh literally! We're gonna do some terrible, shady things but until this event happens, Dude lives in two realities at once. Very confused but yet Calamatia basically put Reconselect, reconcontexlectualizes everything so everything starts to make sense and ultimately you now realize who she truly is. The things this woman has done unto me are nasty and horrid. I just think that it was my goal to get with her again or get her, be with her but at the end of the day you realize you want to be with someone who doesn't exist and you're stuck with the evil version. Stuck with the evil version and there's no point in even entertaining that.


This basically concludes the fall 2016 dinghy when I'm yearning for this woman, to which there is no more yearning, there's only disgust. That's not right. It is not right for a person to be so forced to be induced about this freak for the longest fucking time. What the fuck is going on? Honestly I'm just saying, with the perception that people think of that time period as some good place, you must be lying to yourself. You yourself don't have good morals if you think that place is any good or just too naive to realize these people weren't that great. Just not that great. You admit a murderer to your school and can't even re-admit a black person into the school but you can admit a person accused of murder to your school. I wonder why he fits your agenda. A black person that lets their self be used for terrible things and ultimately has no personal growth or journey in their life and decided, when they could not get their way exactly as they wanted it, they killed their parents. A person who wants to be akin to whiteness so badly they will do anything to achieve it. Ultimately that's what this school triumphantly purports: eugenics and self-hatred, trying to control the relationships of people due to coercion, dreads, rumors, and nonsense, while it's pretending they are actually innocent of all sins, which they obviously aren't.


Mariam is their most potent leader, the most potent leader, the person who champions their ideas. That is why she was also attacked that day but there's nothing behind Mariam but her being basically a creep, a creature, a dame. That is not a human and that is not a woman, my friends. That is a dame. You may not understand when a person says that is a dame but it is a dame. There ain't no humanity in there but coercion, lies, manipulation, philosophies of stoicism, lacking empathy, and many more.


This is a woman who deleted her Facebook page because she realized that or really deleted her Twitter that she contacted me, just so that I could not tell you what she had on that fucking page. It's basically about philosophies that are akin to naziism, philosophies that are about stories, philosophies that basically are aligned with people who practice eugenics. This is not a person. This is a creature, my friend. I was being nice before but ultimately I am done with being nice. This is a woman who thinks that she's special because she escaped the Egyptian uprising and she gets to come to America and go to Disneyland when she came up and came over here. She played in the snow with her parents, sister, and cousin and ultimately found that America is a good place to be this potential fake white character. She ultimately finds out that when she sees you and she kinda sees a dude she likes, she just can't admit it. She just can't admit it in any normal manner. He got me over barely. She's got to go find you, come find you later, just to say that she did not like you at all.


Actually I am the one who friended her but you know what? She didn't actually have to send a message like at all. She just decided to because what I was posting was bothering her. It was bothering her conscious. It was bothering what she had played with. She knew what she had played with. She knew what she had done was wrong. At the end of the day she just wanted me to shut up because she knew that I was fucking fucking bothering her. She knew that I was fucking reaching into that consciousness, invoking that gaslighting she was doing. Invoking that sense of reprieve that we could be together but under the terms and conditions the organization has elicitly set devalues the whole point of it. I kind of feel disgusted. Ah-choo, you know how you feel disgusted? Well I feel disgusted my friend.


The whole thing is that the university tour is just like a Disneyland full of attractions and you are just one attraction out of many. You're an actor playing a stereotype of yourself that, oddly, is a stereotype. Oddly in her mind it is not adjacent to normal black stereotypes but ultimately is useful to her and the purpose of her organization, eugenics.


She basically can't find it in herself to actually admit anything because of the level of shit she is wrapped up in. By the time you friended her on Twitter and you post some things to provoke her, knowing what she is, trying to prove what she is, she basically proves that she is it by basically having a guilty conscience. Not being proud of what she did, refusing to even say sorry, but to be proudly racist and continue to parrot this ideology and ultimately never ceasing to be an asshole like a bitch of some old lady.


Honestly you imagine that's how things are supposed to go but the anti-thesis of this want and all its notions is that you are safe.  It is good not having a freak or creature near your family. I realize I never actually had any good memories of Miriam. It's just her being arrogant, pompous, and ultimately potentially fake mice. Pretty much at the end of the day who the fuck needs that? 

Comments

Popular Posts