I win 3

 Yet to do certain things in life, to imagine these open doors, this opportunity staying open forever when obviously you yourself shut the door and then try to come back, is a problem because there's nothing to come back to. You envision a version of me, you doubt you can control that version of me. It didn't work out. You ditched everyone else to hang out with your Asian sorority friends. I want to envision that you can just continue to come back time and time again. That never was.

I gotta tell you that a dude has needs, but no need ever was met by any girl that plays yes, and you will always be children. I just look at it, I just look at it, to think that you are a woman is a joke. It's a joke.

I like to think that this woman is a Christian. South Korean Christians can actually revel in occultism. There have been a great deal of organizations that have collapsed and buckled under the weight of this shit. It's kind of funny researching this shit and seeing a real-life example in real life. A woman so dumb she could not stop herself from making the following that would basically ostracize her from the normalcy of even the people. Even the people who are basically doing the same shit but yet not as hardcore, so that even she is left out of the opportunities that they may still receive.

This person literally did something as stupid as, "I'm going to make sure that you really don't like me and then I'm going to try to sleep with you later on, and I'm going to bring friends, lots of friends."

You may say that sounds insane because it actually fucking is. Nobody wants you, nobody wants your friends. Stop. It's a lack of boundaries that comes from their racism, their racism to think that Black people are just a sexual gangstary thing.

When I appear, I am not this stereotypical anything. I just think that these people even forget how a dude has looked and don't want to even look at pictures on my Facebook to even realize that they just don't understand who a dude even is. I have never posted any updated photos about myself and I don't plan to, especially with the level of hate I have gotten.

I think that literally when you think about Fall 2013, the dream of actually coming to the end of that place in four years and having comics completed by then never became true because there's so much bullshit going on behind the scenes. Literally, it's impossible for anyone who is actually a good person to learn there unless they go through literal hell.

Some people are so badly off by this shit. They do this shit where these Asian women think they are white, that they literally realize they can't even get a date with all the sorority girls and basically go to the distance of meeting someone online, not to realize it's a bunch of gangsters who kill them. These idiots don't realize that they cause that shit to happen and never actually change their ways even after that.

I'm gonna make the point that, greatly, even the holding of people not having a social conscience is not even something unique to Black people who are lost. There are many people who are lost, and yet Christianity is at the core of it, it seems. They think that being chased by fake and fake is going to make them a good person in life. It's not. I know so many of these Christian people who all they do is just have sex. That is what they do.

When they get married and are freed from the morality of things, of "wait till marriage and bullshit," you got to understand that you find yourself in a trap. They realize probably the sex isn't good and all they're ever going to be used for is to make children with a person they kind of really don't like. When they seek to forge sexual relationships with other people, they are basically serial cheaters.

It's not me who's in a marriage. I'm not married. I didn't marry a person just so I could have sex. I didn't marry a person so I could force them to have many kids. I didn't marry a person just to control women so I could be a part of a religion that is basically anti-woman. I did not do it so that I could be racist either. I did not marry someone who was of another race just to use them in a degrading way.

Like the aforementioned points, literally that is all these women have ever tried to do to me. Their bullshit, their insanity. It's just peak Christianity. It's just peak Christianity at this point.

I did once consider myself a Christian, but after seeing all this crap I realize I'm not one of these creatures. If so many Christians are like this, then literally you aren't really a Christian. You really aren't. People have forgotten what the thing was actually supposed to be about, but I don't care about talking about such nonsense, such gibberish.

People who are so concerned with morals, you would think they're not. They're basically the people who are so entitled to a childish view of life that they elude to be evil, to be corrupt, to be immoral. They are very privileged to think they're still in a good way when literally they fell off so long ago that they can never be good.

One of the most fascinating tenets of people thinking they're good people is because they're these pious Christians who smell like bleach and piss. Why do they smell like piss? It's because they are always having sex and not cleaning themselves well after. I don't know. You can probably put on a bunch of perfume, but you still smell bad, bruh. You still smell bad because you just don't understand the science. Maybe that's an STD making you smell bad like that, but you know what? A dude cannot create colors because they're Black. A dude cannot live a life because they are Black. All these things. These people are very anti-Black to a level of things.

Sometimes I watch these stupid YouTubers. They just travel around and they eat the food. They travel to hotels that are fancy or special or particular and they eat the fucking food. Do you think that there's any utility of this in the future? It's not really entertainment, by the way. I think there's no entertainment value to it, much more than me just wanting to see how other people live.

People I know may be of this immoral, pretend-Christian bullshit group of people who are just bigots, who are sexually active in an irresponsible way. When they do these things they are given leniency. When young Black children do this, they are given the fierce wrath of society, but when they do it, it's okay. They can make life seem good, but in reality you're basically a ghetto Black young youth couple who just one year into college had children or a child.

You think that you're funny thinking that you're higher than Black people? No! It's just imagery and objectivism of a woman serving a man in Christian ideology, making it okay.

Oz, I realize that's what these people are. A lot of the time these people want to be put in Christian clothes and pretend they're actually good people, but there's a facade some of these people have. Some may actually be good Christians, but when you see a Black person and your response is to basically say out loud, "He is not there! This is not his show!" you're kind of basically a racist, a raging one.

You're also very entitled because literally all you do is travel and eat things and then watch a movie at night. Ultimately, you may be a drone operator and have all these editing skills. I don't even know if you have those editing skills. Maybe you don't have any editing skills. Is someone else making the edits that they do for everyone else? Edits, which is why everything sounds and looks the fucking same, and you're not very special.

The only thing that makes you special is the fact that you bring a drone around with you. The only skill you probably have is a drone-operating skill. All you do is eat, drive a car, travel, go to a hotel, check in, watch a movie. Who the fuck knows what you are actually doing in these places?

Do you understand me that a married man who has an opportunity to go around the country with this Christian idealism ain't getting busy? That's like a lie. That's like a lie right there. I often ponder these things, but I know it would be seen as rude, but in this case, no. Whatever thoughts I had were right.

I just can't give leniency to people who don't want me to exist. There are so many people who want Black people to not exist. I went to a high school—what, a bunch of Latinos and Black people in the AP program? Who in the AP program? This was supposed to be the AP Fuckfest thing I was going to do. Great, I can still do it, but they basically think they are so akin to white people, white nationalism, that they literally think they are white. They think they are white conservative people, very white conservative people, and nothing good can actually come of them. They think they are such good people, but at the end of the day, they're just crazy freaks.

Once they got into college, many of them who were women had children. There wasn't one that didn't have children unless they literally were smart enough not to fall into that shit. Literally, they're still evil. You can put Democrat on your name. You can say that you vote Democrat this and that, but really, you're just this white nationalist Christian being. Despite your race, you just don't want to exist. You just don't want to exist. You want to be white.

It's just a bunch of people who are evil, a bunch of people who are so bemused by the fact that they are actually not white. In real life, you're gonna find that, literally, eventually, one of these days, that's not good enough for anything. No one has any lenience for them because they're not white.

Comments

Popular Posts