I win! 1

 Often, the more sure thing is to simply not post when you have a group of people who, unfortunately, are mentally ill to the point that nothing that could ever be said would actually reach them. They will always be the same pitiful trash that they are.

There have been many betrayals in life. A lot of people like to be biblical, but I find it ironic that these same biblical people are basically like Eve. As you should know from the story of Adam, his rib became Eve. Yet you know what that means? What the Bible says is that woman is supposed to be a companion for man. It's the woman's fault for eating the apple.

Well, in real life, sometimes women are just the people who eat the forbidden apple and just fuck everything up for the dude and themselves, and they don't even know it until it's too late. Even by then, it's irreparable.

The type of thing I'm talking about is how some people want to be all this pretend, fake-for-me bullshit. When in reality, they're just so fucking retarded. They don't even know who I am because they have never ventured to understand who I was. You've got these people thinking they know me, thinking they know family, thinking they know anything, but literally it's all wrong. I don't bring this up to brag. It is an actual crucial point I'm trying to make.

In that time period, September 13th, 2016, Calamatia, a lot of women are just like failures. You wanna know why they are just like failures? Well, I'll tell you. They eat the forbidden fruit. They think they can see a future with a dude and then basically perceive that it's inferior because I am not white, and then want something better.

Well, maybe in real life there is something better for you: to be alone, to never bother anybody with your bullshit ever again. Maybe there is a better relationship for you to pursue, but it ain't the one you have now. That's basically been picked out, manipulated by forces you deny and could not control, and so you don't get anywhere in life. You have never gotten anywhere in life. You will never get anywhere in life.

Sigh. The great point is that these people literally had some entitlement to try to stop my journey in making comics, as if there has to be some stereotypical route a Black person must follow. A lot of Black people are lost. A lot of us believe that there is some type of culture founded upon nostalgia. That 2005 is these imaginary things. Literally, no, 2005 is just another year, and you have literally lost your fucking mind. You have literally lost your fucking mind.

Making things that were so tiny in the actual life of that time period into something so big that it takes a life of its own. It's just nonsense. It's not even the truth of what happened.

I think that certainly some people need an actual history lesson for all the babble they be speaking about. You have this stupid dude thing with the Latinas trying to pretend they could know something or some subculture that they were too young to actually be a part of. By the time they were even born, it technically was over.

The hilarity of it all is that literally these people don't understand. They're just being self-racist. Anyone who spoke like that, how am I supposed to say it, was like the class clown. Tons of depression in a hard life, and you're ultimately mocking your own people to the extent that literally it's just not funny. Especially when it's accompanied by racist images that basically make certain features of a Latino character.

I just say that society has regressed to the point of stupidity with this aggressive Fox Nostalgia. When I created MM Culture, it was to actually fight against this faux Nostalgia bullshit, to stay true, to stay insightful—to the degree that people can't even understand what it actually truly is.

People often don't realize that in those time periods, it's like 2005, there are so many lost dreams. There are so many lost dreams of mine. I did not complete Mr. Speed. I did not complete Iron Boy and many more projects in that time period because literally I didn't have the know-how.

When a dude was searching for the path to actually fix and finish all the things that they had never gotten done for such a very long time, it's met with this blasphemy, this bullshit, this make-believe bull crap. Some false nostalgia people have for me that it's just their own egoism, their own self-will, just wanting to eke out the options. I called the options and realized that they had just fucked everything over, and they are delusional enough not to understand that, for one, a dude is just not down with their bullshit.

These people have inside of their minds a character in me that just shows how racist they actually are. A diluted consciousness of their own self-will and racism that, over time, they're longing for that past option. It just becomes a bunch of bullshit nonsense. They weren't even naive when they came to that college, by the way. They knew racism. Many had had sex, and there's no excuse for them doing this to me, getting in the way of my goals.

They are not the ones who had to struggle all their life to just create some comics. Which is the hilarity of life here: many people who engage in football never have the struggle to do shit. There are some people so privileged that they have always had a grandmother or some relative do their own laundry.

I remember when I was at that college, fall of 2013. I was rooming with this most spoiled, pretentious, wannabe-ghetto brat that was so privileged his family always came to visit him on the weekends and buy him things. As if there's a point in a dream of him being a professional footballer that gave him certain privileges.

Fuck that shit. This was a fucking brat who thought they were a gangster ghetto man. I'm just trying to tell you he was like a white dude who wanted to be Black, listen to ghetto trap music, and it just shows how lost a soul this bitch is. The self-hatred, so insidious! The self-hatred, so insidious that literally there's no saving this bitch.

When all he thinks a Black man can be is some white-adjacent shill who promotes the idea of a Black gangster. There are so many of these types of Black people out there that it's just disgusting.

Comments

Popular Posts