We know.

 We watched Jimmy Kimmel in college.

In the college, the people watched Jimmy Kimmel. It was the best place to find recent artists especially those new to 2013 and spotify. The great thing it brought people together but also shows who and was not apart of the social zeitgeist and ultimately it was never Mariam el Wakil nor Ashley Davis. These women were never there. It was more like the people who were good intentioned and I never saw them again. Men and women who could be considered boys and girls in that time. The good natured people with a few bad apples sprinkled in. Not every night but when it occur good people and the bad apples would come in and watch Jimmy Kimmel. No one gave a fuck about Night line because they did not. But anyways, I would see Mariam at the most isolated place on the third floor. Say a little small something but you know I could never treat her as a normal person and I thought maybe times if asking her out but I felt as if it would sleeping with the enemy within the end it was. A very bad woman. A person who later wants to pretend she was apart of this crowd. It's hilarious! Wow'd!

It was sometimes a glimpse into a simple life to hang with the people who I would say aren't the bad ones but you got some bad ones sprinkled in and the sad thing is I would like them but realize there is a double edge to them but what I am to say is things are never as simple as they seem. This is like a spy novel but real life. I did not go there strictly for an education but to see what people who I suspected of something were up to.

A time to pretend the world was never so complicated. Alas what can they do now if I was to say it. Everyone knows even if they don't.


Comments

Popular Posts