FRANCE NOODLE PRELUDE

 Wanting to. I show this idea shortly after its conception. Nab like a grab. Pine. I decided to go with a friends idea and what that idea was. Something great. To turn it into different characters. It didn't even have to be just a goat man. It could be another human being. 

And for what it is like. Genius. How France  Noodle became. Now, how did I actually write the original story? Technically, I wrote it in a book. I wrote down paper. 12. Not 12 serials. 20 serials, 406 volumes. 

That means 120 issue. 120 issues is what it was supposed to be. And it actually became that I would later write it. Down. In 2009. It took me, like, two years to write down. Okay. I just did some concept work for a minute. 

And then I just couldn't find a gumption to actually do it away. Because, you know, as a little kid, you don't really have the most best discipline, and so that's what I was doing. Now. I had to tell you. 

19 if I weren't just typing up. And that is the basics of the story. As it would be until I got to college. After 2011 when she's in 2013 when she began to know. The blog that exists. And ultimately I came to this blog. 

To make the comics become true so I could go on to other things. Not the most easiest thing ever, my friends. Not the most. It was like, the most hardest thing ever. Okay. Not very easy. The college atmosphere not the best. 

I'm going to be honest with you. I never actually created anything for French Noodle in this time period. But, like, a concept for the sequel series in2014, like the beginning of that year. But I never actually did it because I had to work on the actual stuff. 

And so basically, we go down the path and then it goes down to fault. Goes down that time period while I'm trying to create the different comics. And the different methods. That are not the same methods that Western people use. Okay, let's get that straight. 

It's inefficient, unaffected, and basically very much hindering. I'm looking for something that can just do the work and be done with it. And so that began a journey in on that journey and fall2014. I make the France Noodle in one of the earliest method that I tried to teach people today. 

The two by two method or whatever it's called. I got to say, it's a method. It is a method by itself. That is pretty much the basis for everything that comes after it. Notice that everything is 2 or 4, everything is even. Never anything odd. So I want to keep that idea symmetry. 

What I'm saying here is that this thing equaled, after many accounts, many times in attempts. Into a 2019 version, which I'm going to say was not made in the best of ideals. I'm kind of just doing this shit. 

To continue to work on my stuff and I'll be stopped by people who don't actually want you to progress in things. And I find myself very annoyed. I find myself very vexed and I'm ultimately annoyed. Fucking pissed off into the atmosphere and. 

I still created this work, but it wasn't the best to my ability. And so that's why I got to get back to my normal health. And yet never ending of adventure. Which was completely preventable. Women have such a power, such a power to make the world a better place.  Power to control the destiny of men, and yet for the good. And yet most women will just say that in some misguided feminism that they can just fuck around with any guy. And that's their power. That's their feminism. No, that's just being a bitch. That's being evil. 

I'm trying to tell you. You don't do certain things to people and expect that you're going to be remembered as a good person. I will never want to remember your behind. But yet I have the force to live in a world with these people. 

Who do have done these terrible things and hindered France noodle so much. And that's in some. I'm not going to get into 2025 to what I already did. Such a good year plan, but I couldn't even get to any of my plants last year. And it's like, should I even continue the plans I was going to do at this point? 

Should I? A certain point in time, you begin to realize that. Was it worth it? Even giving a fuck? Was it worth it? Even giving a fuck? I'm just telling you that sometimes you understandably, are just fucked over by these different women. 

The same woman who trying to do me in that September 13,  2016. And you realize that maybe if I just stayed inside and if I didn't say anything, I would be in a better place. But then you realize that. Tree. You like that? 

They're not good people. And ultimately, no one deserves to be treated like that. And so, in that merit, I will not treat myself as they would wish me to be treated. As in I never complete this work. 

And everything is not about these people, I have come to realize. And everything is not about self doubt. But ultimately, some people went up the wrong branch when they were trying. When they died, they were doing something to make the world a better place. You're not making the world a better place by targeting me. 

That's wasted ammo. But yet. I want to tell you that no one ever supported the comic when it came out. And ultimately, I'm kind of gracious. No one bought in some capacity, so I could actually put out the best work. But you know what? 

I had to try any oster and conditions to actually get out of work because I wasn't going to let these people know. Let me tell you that. Let me tell you that. Got to tell you. I will just make the first volume over again three times. And then you are going to see how I make the comics in a certain way while giving everything away. 

Now is going to be a paid version that you can see everything. And it's going to be good if you do. And so, ultimately, what I got to say is that you should be. Should try to support people. But ultimately. 

Living a society where I try to post on Reddit, trying to get people my stuff, but yet they didn't deserve it. They didn't deserve it because they're bad people. They're racist and ultimately just find excuses to do whatever and say whatever, and that's just not a good person. I don't care. 

I don't care if you think you're the elitist of the comics and you do it the right way. There's no right way to make a comic. And ultimately, when it comes to that level of perversion where you're trying to blacklist people from working in comics just because they don't want to do it your way. And there's no actual proper way to make anything. That's art. I'm going to say. Yeah, fuck you. 

Fuck you. Are your right supremest family. I once saw this nasty ass dude. With his comic about some mannequin assassin, Whatever fucking shit that was, he was like, this is the best idea. It's coming, like, invincible, and I'm British. 

I'm British. I really like that. I really like that from the Scoutland yard. And I'm going to go down the boulevard and we're going to make money and we got to make tons of cash, and I'm going to meet Shaking his ass. 

This dude, a jacket is what I'm trying to tell you. This. Do a fucking jackass. I look at this fucking comic and I'm like, what the fuck is this shit? This looks like. It just didn't look like the professional he was trying to be, that type of marvel essence he was trying to be. This was like amateur hour, my dude. 

Sandwich hour. He couldn't even do it. When he was trying to be. He was trying to be. I never actually set out to become another Marvel knockoff. I don't do things that way. And ultimately, if a person doesn't as an unfinished is because they cannot color it. 

They cannot do anything because they are not at their full health. A comic  takes a colorist and a writer who thinks a script or a tinksink drawer in a doorway. But if you can just. I don't know. Draw it. And don't add color. I guess you're good. To which you actually are, because literally, you're just wasting your time, like coloring something that doesn't actually need to be colored by you when no one actually does this shit in reality. 

No one actually colors things themselves. And the actual profession. Not even in Magnet, not even in comics. And ultimately, some people can, but most people will never. It's just too taxing. It can't say 150 pages you got drawn, and it's 150 pages you must color. And then ultimately that is not good when you don't know how to gauge stuff. 

I see this that many people will not support France Noodle. And I don't care. But ultimately, I'm trying to cultivate the space to which France France No9dle forewordnoodle can mean the best noodle and ultimately is by nurturing new talent using it. 

Wow. Basically, you get dream versions of the same story, same first volume. And that's it. Not really. You kind of get more stuff in it. If you pay me, you get to see how it's actually made step by step. 

And truly what you can do to do it yourself. I said, aka repeat the experiment. 


Comments

Popular Posts