Hmm, cusseord
Something worth mentioning is that life in college was something I worked to create. I built up in college, I truly worked for that just for people who liked me to take the whatever I did for granted. They never spoke to all the people, they don't have the essence of me and ultimately when I left; I think it made me an enigma, and desirable to truly consider my worth in real society and you know people rather some bullshit propped up by some evil people over me and reality and in the end of the day, you are a sick fucker for doing that shit. You think someone gave a fuck but it was not a woman but a dude. Man, I do appreciate they even continued to give a fuck but these people truly pissed on me and my hard efforts to bring all the people together to live in natural society instead of chaotic disjointed hullabaloo. I tried to truly be nice to people. Tried in fall 2016 to make a montage of our fun times but then they tried to make me make the final exit and no. I am back. Fuck you. Not the montage. You bitches. You ungrateful pieces of spoiled shit will surely rue the day you fucked with me. Call your mommy, call your daddy and all your fucked bitches- your ass is going down in a pool of legal fines, bitch.
Comments
Post a Comment