Cosmica coming.
Anyways, getting into the great things of things, I come to you today to tell you a great slew of things. I really look back on Cosmica and it was to be like a fighting event. I watched a video about DC K.O and strangely it reminded me of the work. There is no coincidence that they did not copy it. I posted Cosmica to Connecting Comic Book Artists and Writers and do you know for a great deal of time it was popping off. I come onto you today, that I will take action. We will have a return to form with the Cosmica! A new theme! It will do what the original work was afraid to do. Multiple and many variants and no need to worry about a story that adds into anything because it just continues in between characters storylines. It will carry on forever. The irony is that I was going to do a hero revamp in fall 2015 but I guess they steal that idea too. Should I become the fucking Joker here? I am not but what I am going to do is get some credit to my past actions and make it to its full potential. People can take ideas but I execute them far better. Anyways, this is apart of the third magazine. After 10 years drafted the true 2nd magazine today and so it's time to start on the 3rd. A great deal of nerves went into this, I look back at what it took to get this far and it's very sad.
Comments
Post a Comment