Ideal reality introduction.

 There are things you wished that would happen in a day but I the end they don't. The power of the mornings is the plan for a day that could happen, has no chance at happening or you have to work at it for it to happen. All these days a dude would have to do the impossible to get with these different women to make any great impact. I have thought of all the things I could have done things differently. Nothing would have worked. Yet this is to say something logical. Everyday of the morning realize the failure but yet evaded from the good path I often would think at a pond and really much in the end there was only one path and that is how inviting that place is to start this whole thing. You had to have adult knowledge to succeed because adults are fucking with kids in this situation. Ideal reality no but yes, I want to show you  the first realization of each morning and how a dude just loses faith and realizes that maybe if it is truly meant to be people will come to their senses. Ah, but there is much to be written about. So each morning comes with the morning, the ideal day and the actual day.


Comments

Popular Posts