Zagreus, Wake up.
Read from the bottom to top.
The art style sucks here and I said for a character to say, " I told you so" well ai thinks to give it's own speech and ignore what I said. It's shit! Trying to tell me what I wanted?! Lol, at this rate, a dude could draw it way better but my whole purpose is to test the ai if it can make a comic.
This was good for the ai but it missed a lot. There was supposed to be a white blonde or platinum blonde woman with a harp on a white lilly in this boat led River Styx theme restaurant.^Literal what AI cannot create an original Zagreus but the one from Hades is cool but the design fades away and would not be usable for legal reasons. The jester girl falls for Zagreus and they go on a date above √.



Comments
Post a Comment