RWBY is a waste of time.
I think that really much I fell off RWBY because I only liked it because I wanted something else to do my work for me. It was okay story but really much subpar in so many places and the story just goes nowhere. My bad if I don't want to see a bunch of the same thing happening. The fall of Beacon starts the fall of all the cities and where the fuck are they going to go when Vacco gets canned? I did not watch the last season because you gotta pay for it and it never was on YouTube aside from clips and my dude I did not care enough to pirate home dude.
I think that it seemed to be an idea I had in my head but it was not. You see certain times the show gives off the vibe of, " you could live here" but then does something else that breaks that whole sensory feeling and emersion in the story. What it seems like is that my whole you could live here sentiments just driven out by pointless sharp exposition and overtly violent wastes of characters and storylines. Now RWBY fandom is basically divided between these two camps. A group that wishes the story stated to its first three volumes where this homely feel could be felt. It kinda reminds me of making grilled cheese with my older siblings. The rest after they murk Pyyrha is what people call the descent of RWBY. Personally I think where they split up in the fourth volume should have just been some episodes but I digress maybe it was best to come apart to write some very bad fight in volume 5 which all could have been done in the fourth volume if to be honest. The problem is there in; the story is delayed and aimless and only existed on previous accolades to which I think you need to stop even doing the story if on those merits. However the groupthink around the story just would not let the previous incarnation end so a new better tale could be told.
RWBY really needed to never continue after the third season. That may be cruel to say but me thinking back to 2016 say it was not worth it. Not worth the wait or the hype and if people begin to reference you because you even thought the first theme song was okay and the later ones where not good; and dare call me crazy Casey Lee Williams in midst of the Ice Queendom song , bruh, fuck you. Bruh acting like they Beyonce but literally you existed as a RWBY talent and through favoritism just because your father is music dude- you get to be music woman. If I am to explain that to cave woman. Lol. You got to speak stupid to stupid people.
Call me crazy. Bruh, I was your supporter but fuck you and fuck your music career. Now RWBY literally has no black people in it and I guess disgusted that a black person critique the show. It's like a hostile Asian and white space and literally people never think you can hear them when they speak bad about you. I don't even know how you even know me when all I do is watch the show!!! " That crazy boy". Bitch, please- I really wish I could literally have not watched RWBY but create what I needed to create. You ever watch that vegietale show where they stranded on the island and they make a helicopter out of wood. Well imagine they try to make a show on that vibe alone and execute it bad and that is Rwby. You know it's a feeling when there is a last episode of a long running series just RWBY or something like SWAT and you feel and imagine what would it be like if it were continue? That is the feeling I got on the 8th volume and to me there was no point of watching the 9th volume which is like they all died and live in a trippy dream with alive cups and wonderland schematics. That is not how I imagined the series to be honest and so it's just sad. I think maybe the ideas could be done better and it's not crazy of me to think these ideas when everyone else says it but you pick on the only black reviewer who has a functional blog.
I am not going to waste people's time writing something long but it boils down that Salem should have been gotten murked by the 9th volume and the series concluded. RWBY is half baked and many cartoons don't even exist that long but like if you have like 12 episodes per volume I guess you actually you have four volumes if normal length is 25 episodes. It kinda changed in time from 12 minutes to 25 minutes. And then from volume 3 onward more a normal length! You can literally say that the show did not know what it was doing and just living off of hype and everyday while if you consider everyday in-between seasons. Bruh, you hire Jonathan Hickman to write the series or Greg Weisman and they will put the homely feels in it. My dude, I am trying to tell you the writing and direction so bad and the art can only do so much. I mean the art just went too far with the 9th volume with its wonderland. I watch some clips and it is just not that great or cohesive to the story or series. In normal series maybe that would be one episode but they made it a season. The wonderland does not fit with the shows dark spirit. I just wanted to see the following; some great fight between team Rwby and the Rowan Torchwick, Coco Adel and her team actually have character, most of the character teams in Beacon having character, give me Pyyrha bring more than a love interest for Jaune, Ruby and Jaune having a friendship that grows and instead of being alluded to and having more world development. They really underdeveloped the secondary villain group and made them an afterthought, white claw umm more like White Fang becomes nothing in the story after the 6th.
It's almost as if they afraid to writer character to their characters who aren't the main cast and there are many shows that are able to write many characters in such a short period of time. Why, my guy they had 9 volumes to do it but just kept introducing characters after character that really don't matter. Ace Ops being introduced is like when there is too many characters and you never even really used any of the others to justify anyone finding that homely depth. It's missing. Jonathan Hickman and Greg Weisman can make their works felt as if they are real even if they don't get enough time for all the characters; they try to include everyone especially in a show like Young Justice. RWBY could have been its own Marvel or DC but it got such a small vision of things. I am trying to say RWBY could be many things but it's none of things but a mediocre version of anything it could be. I don't care about viz media buying it but they really need to stipulate one good writer for its return. I guess i really just needed to push myself in that October 2015 instead of watching RWBY . It just ain't worth it. They called me crazy too and just so you know I live in the same state as the RWBY team which is Texas so I know what Austin is. I don't appreciate being called crazy because I am a black person watching a show that has no black people in it and they think it's a good representation of "white culture" and I the black person could not know of white culture and want to be white?! Lol. Fuck this shit. Just to think they have the audacity for this!!! To even imagine me as some" black creature." Well, forget RWBY and their little racist groupthink. A complete waste of time.
Comments
Post a Comment