Technogothica persona note

 The end; I really wish I could have found a girlfriend in college but people insisted on being racist and just very entitled to think they can be the such and still have you. You cannot have it both ways. Also my creativity is nothing that can be tossed away.It is mine and I will never be stupid or evil or racist like you. I would find it would be childish and reductive to think I should teach people things just because these things happened but no, I need to reach the right people who don't take things for granted or come with a mindset that just appreciates stupidity and racism. I do not want that. This blog is to reach a better tomorrow and I have done that many times over the years and now I am going to do it again but I am leaving those women behind. They had every chance to do the right thing and choose to do the worse. You do not highjack my projects and turn them out for own pleasure.


Comments

Popular Posts