B.
For many people the election of Joe Biden was a boon to erase student loans and a better future for young people. The problem is that those years were just years of silencing youth voices and pretending that their generation would stay alive forever. Kamala Harris failed because she truly did not reach the young people nor cared to underneath all the drama of being controlled by her older peers to not even care about the Palestinian voice. She did not care about pregnant women being murdered and the children delivered without parents. It was truly as they claim it is now, a time of dissent and censorship and targeting people who dare say the right thing. I am crazy for saying this?! I am not. For the old people they wish that young people would vote for their overwhelming without realizing they have not met their requirements to get a vote. For young people they wished that there would be a future where abortion access is guaranteed, where civil rights are guaranteed and pretty much higher education is better but you could not get that in the four year of Joe Biden because they do not give a fuck to actually make the change and never will be on the ground with the real people to change anything but disconnected from that whole reality.
Watching Kamala lose was painful but I realize she failed to win not because she was black but because she was black and did not call out genocide! She should have known. Black people faced a large genocide some could say spanned 5 centuries. Joe Biden should have run again and I guess a person would not be speaking right now, would they?
I am going to craft a narrative to say that young people need to never be pawns anymore for representatives who want to be remembered for doing something great but have done nothing. They don't need your support and frankly all this is on them for trying to control people rather than be representatives. I will do something to not be forced into their loop of Democrats versus Republicans unproductive nonsense and that is to create a story.
rereaentatices.
Imagine a person who was trafficked in the era that begun slavery for Africans and existing to this day. What type of life would they live? 🤯 You may ponder why this work? Because I want to focus on how silly the concept of Christianity and Christmas is to a person who seen alot of evil and it all based in the these things. Democrats may say they are for everyone but they aren't.
Comments
Post a Comment