You don't know me.

 There is no better way to say this but when I was working on Danny Valero in February 2016; I was truly tired and literally I thought I have to do this just so I could draft a big series. I previously had drafted Launching 4. Now, this may be the first time since 2023 I even speak about Kyeombi in its progress in any form but truly a dude needed a friend. What I got was an enemy. Lol. A real enemy, a woman working on her own comics so to speak but one of those types that tend to not do the hardwork and either bitch about it or even just scam people on Kickstarter.

 Ultimately that is not what I needed in that time period and yet no one seems to understand that they have no right to make a person's life more hard than it is. I think that I will stand up for myself as I did then and say that it's over. You cannot win. You cannot continue to do these things. I look all over the world and in the end all you find are antagonists and people who help them with their utter ignorance and stupidity. When I say that I have done things my way; I truly have against humans who just want everything to be the same older backward way. The problem with innovation is that it is given to anyone. A car. A smart phone and really much if only given to proper people I guess Republicans neither would get to work well or be able to surf the net and organize by those means. But nah, capitalism; I don't think I will give my method to the world that is utterly stupid and does not see my vision or sees it and calls it crazy. 

There is nothing worse thinking that women can be normal about things only to realize that when it comes to comics they pretty much are ignorant assholes who hates comics and want to racially eliminate you because you are not some racist stereotype or they are privileged assholes or people  who don't know what it's like to interact with the prior cretins. There is no in-between. People will pretend interest but you are one or other. A great deal of time people who get the illusion of a world that gives a fuck about creativity get all anal when faced with any sliver of the real world and those problematic people. They dare call me boy simply because I don't have any easy way out. I am telling you folks; no one cares about creativity at all and I have seen it. I would not be crazy to want a romantic partner to value my same ideas especially when they show interest but it comes to a point in time that when it came to people showing who they truly were after all that niceness that maybe at first assuaged from a life of cruelty; they came back with severe interest with the theme of racism and inability for empathy.

 I tried to do something for them by giving them 9 years. But after spitting in my face and various other deeds making me feel the existential threat of my making and doing being so hated by them and how they saw me as but an inferior retarded fool. Seeing me this as that is not how reality is and that they are insane, racist fools who want to be white when the fucking majority are people of color. I literally could not in this god green world understand their hate ever and yet they clamor to want to attribute my characteristics and accomplishments onto people who are white just to say fuck you. But in the moment of identity death of a future with any of these persons I realized I was a fool. A fool to believe that anyone could give a fuck about me. I, had allowed myself to be strung along by nonsense! That it was not fair that it had to be this way. I only knew these women for like one year and I did not really know them at all.

 You know each series of Kyeombi is something important to me something that I worked on in my life that shows I am me and not some racist stereotype. Zino was the first work I ever made and it won a competition. Maxim represents the 2005 era to which only I could have uniquely lived. By 2006 you get Polards. By 2007, Jake and the Morphs and by 2008 Black Magic and then you get the explosion of works that are Stories from the Coffeeshop. I have to say it seemed I would find people who would respect my dream. That is not something so hard to even dream of is it?! Does everyone have to be a football player? To get this really mundane respect was too hard to ask. In that moment I realized that a merge of lives it could have been but it just failed. A failed merge. I respected all that I had built and with people who actually cared about me over the years than any of these trifling women. It's worthy knowing that I know who came at me. Such lies you feed a dude and think I am stupid?! That is what helped me overcome what would have led to my death. For what it was worth; it was fun pretending I could be the one but it's clear you deserve no one. 

It was often a rainy day working on Danny Valero and I was thinking the better horizon was all these different women but in the end that was nonsense. Imagine how terrible it is when women are perfectly capable of having skills and understanding so that you can actually be an equal with them without having to patronize them! Realize that a dude does not want to patronize women about comics infact maybe women have skills in the such but actually are just bitter assholes that are not worth being around and really much so good awful with their chosen spouse that they cannot see any other life but the creative and ultimately this means they hate black people who they see as poor and talentless. No where you turn is there hope but in yourself! I look for comfort in this ideal of equality and I get to be bastardized it's just not right but regardless of these heavy wounds- I still believe women are equals and I will not let these women speak for everyone but will not further delude myself.

The great thing is that no one really wants to create anything but people delude theirselves just like I did that greater society cares but no they really don't. After all that dubious nature I realize that and so should I protect the people who aren't social enough to get hurt or lucky enough to find a fellow creative that does not hate them? Hmm, the answer is no. I am not going to spread my methods just so Californian artist woman can with her white boyfriend go above and beyond what I can do. No, I am going to say I am going to keep it personal not professional as I must realize that many times black people create many things just for white people abd other races to say that it was not created when it becomes so necessary.  Whatever became of that woman?! She did not even finish the Photoshop class and basically dragged another dude who liked her down with her meaning they both dropped out of the class that you literally must pay money for. I am trying to say that woman never finished her degree at that school or likely could have but it just goes to show that she was all talk and more I am going to be a " scientist just to make money". What a waste of potential!

I don't even know what happened to what good future there could be but maybe it was just not there because the women are bad. It's not me. These women are so important to me as a lesson to what not to be as a creative and what lifestyle not to live.  I am not going to live a life where these women think they can do these evil things and go off into the sunset and I don't live to the best or my ability! You need to understand you will never catch me like that ever again! When I was creating in that three year period it was a special time, you could have gotten many new Kyeombi series for a good experience that could have been getting a gf, fan and/ or supporter but no! You get nothing for the 2013 to 2016 period. Nothing is there! Just a time of trying to make the dream come true! Hard work and just putting my head down in a dark mine and trying to mine the diamond! They decided to mock my adolescence in great racist fervor. They were not entitled to be the gf but they are not entitled to be the terrorist. When I tell you that I literally say waste of potential it is; it is! You dare toss me in the trash because you want to be big racist then good for you but don't think you know me.



Comments

Popular Posts