Trump be guilty

 Finally Trump be guilty of all the things of fraud basically and I got to say good riddance. Really there's a double standard in America where people of color have one conviction on the record and everyone calls them a criminal but if it's a white rich ass b**** or pretend rich ass b**** rather by the case; holy shit dawg- you vote for him? Crazy as fuck now. Naw that is just racism at its finest; Trump being the guilty one and you still gonna vote for them?!

The worst case scenario is that his supporters January 6 things to great and terrible level that Trump is kidnapped and actually has to hide out in a swamp hut where these imbeciles live and Trump be like" you live like this Holmes?!"


Alas, I gotta say that for Trump's safety they better not because man is gonna be like, " I rather go to prison than stay here".

Comments

Popular Posts