sudden worth of amn

A great thing to realize is that a person actually does have all Kyeombi comics created. I don't understand really much however there will be any audience. The people who view their lives an absolute are just in absolute denial that these things exist. This is not their fucking website my friends. this is my website. One to which they have abused and maligned for their own personal entertainment whilst a person does the absolute hard work. It was a while ago where the site was to be headed to new pastures. Well my friends, I will never relish to even think of ever say a directive of where the site is heading but ultimately; I am done hiding. Its time to get Kyeombi back out there even if it will never be on this blog or if it is then great.       

There are many different time periods of creation on this website. Most of the time my works where intended to serve as that catalyst to return to an university and give a fuller 100% in everything but clearly the school is predatory and only wants fakers and cheaters for students so really fuck that place at its current leadership. I think its very absurd when you have basically a minor groomer as a leader who may as well just be a terrorist for their certain activities here and there. The funny thing was to think that the school was even a good place. 

No, they literally put some ugly ass travesty to pretend its for good causes when its just to claim their ideals which are basically evil are grand and good. Woman's choice is good when women theirselves choose it for theirselves and no one is manipulating them to or not to make a certain choice. I just think that really many times a person's regime very much overstepped boundaries and tried to enact an university as a mini country with its pride and prejudices and people who may as well be untouchables to this mental manipulation of sorts.

I think that really much I am not going to give a place a pass. Why? The fucking people promote what is bigotry, misinformation and bullying which to a great degree becomes terrorism at a certain point. People so hateful of art and only can use it when it clearly will benefit them and their certain clique of people who really hate art.  They never want to help or create spaces to help people truly succeed but got people being maligned in a college ironically for studying something that they deem is offensive which is just art which means they are just full of nonsense and bullshit. I literally have come to loathe the idea of a place being a good place with good people but realize times have changed. The hold the individuals may have had on a place is waning so much they move to enact in great desperation never realizing nothing they do will ever get them another group of fucking suckers like those in fall 2013 who were basically groomed. Forget that place and people should never forget the folly of believing in their ego too much leads to fucking ruin. Believe so much their ego is just fucking detrimental to their future success. They think they know so much but all they know is nothing. They are not the real geniuses. They are the fakes.

I really must say that women could be doing better things with their lives but those who have the opportunity for college truly are these women who could be doing better things with their lives. Hell, working at walmart at least means you are not some fucking monster who depends on a college for their whole identity attributing it to great and grand success and thinking they are the paragon of women advancement. Please! The single mother who works at Target and then at another place does more for society than these women who are just spiteful of other people and vindictive of people living lives they deem unworthy. Many times trying to avoid me thinking that I would be the one to put them on these paths. They know nothing. That is just an assumption based on their ideas and fantasy of black people. These people have so much fantasies. Some many actually be tangible real possibilities but are just held down and corrupted by their inherent racism. There is to be said that I really realized this at the college. Certain people were just with that inherent racist characteristic. The refusal to be open to even speaking to a person really but always speaking shit behind their back hoping this would get them with you. No, women; this will absolutely just make people not feel safe. You have to realize racism exists in the world and that people already are aware of their race and how people will treat them through it. You don't think I don't know every racial fucking thing. 

Obviously know more than them but it was never my place to educate them. I think doing that would just be controlling their destiny. They told me who they truly were through actions. Not a single poser ever actually reached out to me despite all these fake interests in me. Some like this woman called La' Nora going the distance to really say later on after basic ten years or 8 that  they could not find me on facebook because my real name is a rare name despite the fact of me being friends with their besty of besty who was always trying to get with her. Women like this only know how to pick trash and then cry about how bad men are whilst never realizing how many times their were overwhelming trying but failing to get with another dude at the same time; essentially thinking that people ought to bend to their wills because they cannot communicate and then out of desperation pick the worst and then say this is a legitimate dating experience dating men but no-this is just an insane person fucking up everything for theirselves.

These women literally have no clue what to fucking do with theirselves. So desperate for attention that anyone could manipulate them. I am to say that a person was never going to manipulate them harder than some older woman just to win them over. No, that is not me. These people have many regrets despite a person trying to always make these regrets go away aka giving them a chance despite their lack of social skills and how badly influenced they were to tarnish their own future success. Truly what do I think of these ten years doing this essentially? These people with unfinished business basically interact in a very antisocial manner. Now, I could be mean and narrate that they are stalkerish creeps but I recognized their own journey to be something or another. But then again they have no concept of faith I find after all this time and have so many stories to back it up; these people are violent when they don't get their way. Imagine if you did get them you. What would they do? I mean let me look back at Camile and essentially; she just disrespected you and the time you spent together by sleeping with another dude who she confused actually gave a fuck but does not and just used her for sex and nothing more. Alas, get with any of these women; you would be disrespected the same. Some better dude or rather a worse dude they would just pick so essentially it was a waste of time when I will say they are the "pick white Jamie crowd". I literally cried myself to sleep on the bench in the lobby because my room smelled bad because of the roommate vomiting in there and really questioning the sanity of any woman who would waltz up in that crib and just sleep with that dude despite the room smelling bad.  Like how did he even get girls like that. I felt embarrassed to think of letting anyone in there but homedude confident. Oh, they know how to pick them and then use these shitty people to somehow be vindictive towards you whilst chasing you. It seems like an opportunity at the time but you realize ultimately its an opportunity no way and no how. Not that the " we pick reality jamie" could not be manipulated-its just that even being around me and them not knowing me made so easy for them to be manipulated in general. I never slept even easy in this place realizing I could not win. The best thing to do was not to speak to people when the wires were hot and that the manipulator regime was not aware of me but being around so many people who they were targeting how could you not be but the scorn of their hate. The best thing after a while was not to speak to people for their own safety of not being manipulated. You can say I had no more faith in these people than anything but the worst outcome is that they would have faith and end up in danger because of me. At this very complicated social advent I tried to give people an equal chance regardless of the happenstances and that I would not be biased or have favoritism towards people because of these extreme social circumstances but people just don't understand my level of kindness to not blame them for the acts they do under the influence. Eventually after I left the college; you basically have to start blaming people for the acts they do under the influence which only get worse and worse over time. They become less able to even say anything as time goes on unless they truly have the faith of believing head and foot behind racism.

The one girl called Mariam basically had it all out for me; she always was pretending to be this kind gentle european centric woman. Yes.  She was never the such really but a bitch who was so self hating she just wanted to pretend to be white when she was egyptian. Of course, this means they had an inferiority complex and overcompensated by saying to many good tidings to every black person? I dunno. She kept on saying hello to me basically out of racist guilt. Basically when I tried to speak to her just gave me a cold feeling and so robotic at that too-lol. Fuck it if a person kept trying. Something was so off about her but I never knew then. It was just normal to speak to a person always saying hello assuming that they were just being nice but no-they were doing it else to just fit because they really hate black people. They would always pass with this hispanic dude and one time he would say, " that dude looks like me". 

I be like," hmm".

This literally proves white Jamie is not an insolated advent and that even a dude can perceive white Jamie or even european hispanic Jamie or African American Hispanic Jamie. But what is to be said that Mariam really hated me so much that she responded to me just to prove " I am team white jamie".  Oh, fuck you. This is the level of insolence and nonsense a person faces and really much forget anything as this woman essentially made fun of me for even liking her going so far as to really reveal their shameless behavior of just pretending to be nice dismissing all those advents and really much basically saying " fuck you". I was so done with that bitch in February 2018 realizing that I should just be done with all these people. But yet I could not dismiss everyone was the same. Yet no one else ever spoke to me and so basically hmm, " what was their motivation of even speaking to me". Eye candy? White Jamie fantasy? Cruel derelict rouse all over me. Everything is just fake nice to just be further racist. This is what I am to respect other than the "poor people of color bullying you". Man, at a certain point you really decide that you must move on but everything is just ruined when the manipulation continues so bad even five years later and in a school with clear ties to the same university. You have no chance of even winning when people are so easily manipulated. They love these ideas of race correlating to success. They may try to be liberal but the Jamie knows all races are just bigots. What is worse is that this is your romantic life and no one else unless a romantic match can even be privy to it and that means basically susceptible, untrustworthy and unfaithful women.  You are in this alone. This literally comes to a point where you even can transfer to another college just to find another ring of manipulation and another fucking story which adds to the drama. Two circles of utter clusterfuck to which its not a good experience. Then even after you graduate from that place; nothing good occurs. Nothing.

These people who are shamelessly looking for benefits in you just come for the creativity when you most need support. Getting to a point where you cannot post on facebook or twitter then what can you even do? These people refuse to stop but think they are the victim and that you deprived them of things. I did nothing! They just want to be violent and unproductive and that shows alot about them. I don't deserve that shit!  No one does. After many years of trying to get them to sit down and not come to rushed conclusions and then violence because of being manipulated; I really just don't care anymore. You come back despite just be an abuser any chance you got, abusing my faith in you and everything and openly being a privileged groomed asshole who really has tarnished their own name. 

You don't understand what devil you are in bed with truly? Would you rather have some old indian lady control who you date? Oh wait, that is what you are suckers for. You basically want to cry women's choice when you gave away everything to just be where you are. Got some sad girl still trying to give everything to catch up to everyone knowing that she will never graduate from that college or even be accepted back. I think that when its all said and done they literally did nothing. I don't know about you but my word; things have never been better. Getting to a point in time where people will not even remember the past or the truth any longer for it to even be relevant and they will lose theirselves forever and never remember who they truly are. That brainwashing complete whilst a person has a freed mind to which they can create still as many works they choose. Oh wow.

They might appreciate the thought that they basically are just playing a game that no longer matters because that may as what they were doing all along. Nothing they did mattered to change anything. They came for me in fall 2016 to stop my progress-well it only made it go further. I just did not push it to its fullest limits. But are we ready to see the fullest limits. Oh, yea, we going to to beyonds. We going to Beryond 13 this...!  Imagine worlds were they actually gave a fuck and helped a person in the regards of actually being social and open to who they truly are. The impact on the works the viewer would see on those websites. Nah, fuck these women.  They had such a pivotal point at the start but reading this blog realize this and want to contribute nothing ten years later but some contrived effort again to stop progress. 

Oh, fuck them again because it was never going to be that easy. All the works I will go to the extremes. One magazine series, how about two? All the eras and all the works. This is what I am aiming for. You gid?( Get it) Let them try to stop me and I come back a 1000 times stronger. Hmm, yes.


Comments

Popular Posts