bitches 2
A true mark of humanity is what? The fucking thing where people take advantage of people just being human and expect people to treat them right to take advantage of them. These women I will say have taken advantage of my good graces. My good fortitude and will to accept them into my life for a great deal of time until I realized I fucked up. They tried their best and their earnest to ruin my life. Very nasty and vindicative that a person be black and a human at the same time. I am calling it as it is. They all shades of the fucked rainbow but all the bitches like is white people. White dudes and got that let's kiss ass to that white people bullshit. So much shit goes down because people want to be spiteful to a black person trying to accomplish things. Its like stages of realization and I understand all these cunts have is a rapey lust formed by hatred and infatuation with black people and hating them. Its the most into the abyss shit ever and it does not belong neareth me nor my life. These people have no humanity.
I realize that greatly what a shit show the internet is where you have all these motherfucking idiots mouthing off on subjects they have no clue on. Recently, Assassins Creed Shadows concept was released and "people" be angry the main character picked is Yasuke-the african samurai. Got losers like " Its a Gundam" basically saying this is woke and all this nonsense when it really just shows how stupid these fuckers are. So many stories throughout the ages crafted around Yasuke and even recently in their age range and they want to pretend it does not even exist? Hmm, and that its all fictional. To cheapen what black people are. Yet its so stupid that people just try to control what they never have control of. The man existed long before you were borne and obviously will continue to inspire people. In fact the blowback from these racists will just inspire more works whether good or bad and so the truth will never die. Its just that these women I have encountered for years and nothing but racists. They always need to disenchant from black authority and knowledge given by such authority. Ultimately think everything is a fucking joke.
Got a person basically having to leave their blog which is to be a safeplace from the world just so you can try to put me in some demeaning place. How about a person put you in the place racist women belong; an embarrassment. Never will you amount to any of your self appointed truths especially if a person of color. You want to play with drugs and illicit activities then knock yourself out but yet I will not let you ruin this site. How a person has to suffer because people want to pretend they can control what they cannot. So stupid and so privileged that they think intense hate for a man is okay when they have never seen the dude for years and when he left essentially said fuck him. I say now, fuck you.
Comments
Post a Comment