bitches 3
One thing I think about alot is the fact of how long it has taken me to do something so simple that I could have just done it years ago but I let the fact of these peons looking down on me that they dareth attack me for their own self insert fantasy of power. These people have no power. Last night I posted a message on facebook where these bastards would see a message but none of them when called out would even say anything. Nope, its almost as if nothing ever exists at all. They aren't the people they want to be when online but in reality and out of public eye; they are these nasty evil people. There is something wrong with a school when all "dropouts" are viewed as failures and less than human. Lol. There is something wrong with a school where football players and sorority people are valued than the common student as well those who can just complete everything in four years and give such a flawless graduation speech. Where some upper figure can utilize this shit mindset and just create the worst of the worst; people literally groomed to be exceptional terrorists.
Openly, I think alot about these particular women in question. The motive of them boils down to having no good social skills and wanting to be with a person but having none the ability to even interact but make them a stereotype founded on racist idealogies and enact that they are the worst to keep them from ever realizing the blame of non communication is on them. And if even communication? So what the fuck? Who is to give a fuck? Why should anyone give a fuck about your feelings when you are just coming from a warped place; refusing to be normal and ultimately abnormal to such a fucking degree its painful. Its all pain. There is nothing good there to be had. You really got to realize these people are not smart but imbeciles who are also racist and very crazy. There is no way to explain these people but that. They are just lucky they have certain connections to make up for their grave and great instances of fuck up. But in real life that is not good enough. Eventually you need to prove you actually have skills and I am to say they don't. They lack social skills and very much are idiots. I would even go so far as to say some of these people just cheated the way straight through and really much utilize so little to even survive. Your good worker ethic whatever may fool your employers but it will never fool me. You spineless fuckers.
A man gave you everything. You were like a princess greatly cared for but all you can be is a pillow princess for satan. People had great hopes and dreams for you-not only me but your family and you basically let everyone down being a piece of fucking evil shit that you are. I don't know the circumstances of people's families but its obvious that woman on god; this was never the intention they had when raising you for you to become whatever the fuck you are today. Like man; you fucking drag all their hopes and dreams into the lake and drown them for an entirety becoming these niche terrorists who opportunistically operate on a grand scheme.
I need people to seriously listen. You don't know how grating it is when no one is in your corner and then to meet basically imbeciles like you who basically refuse to even acknowledge who a person is but hide behind stereotypes. Its not going to impress me at all and you think you are better than me just because you are too stupid to realize that the four year path is just shit and its evident upon you that its worth nothing if people are going to become groomed terrorists at the end. Man, fuck your privilege and your high and mighty, " I am always right bullshit". Its very funny when you never are. You have no clue who I even am and then guess this and guess that always and really are just angry that black people even exist because I know you know absolutely have no fucking clue about anything! After I put in some much effort to even be social. People just don't have that same energy but to be completely and disgustingly antisocial to a level they stalk you and then harass you for years and years. Ruining your attempts to do stuff for yourself just because they just have nothing really going for them in life but being a follower and a person throwing the equivalent of a temper tantrum that nothing worked out for them in life as what they expected was just racist drivel and nonsense. Like just realize that a person is the complete opposite of these people. I will never be a racist. I will never blame people for my own social shortcomings. Do these people have their own websites that they hinder? The answer is no.
Comments
Post a Comment