You bi

 I must be a bad man because I care about dumb girls when I was boy to know them as a man. I dareth it that they will never understand what they had it and now it's all gone. Forever and never will it ever return.its gone. Fuck you bitches

 It's all gone. Fuck u bitches

It won't be long before realize you peak at the moment I met you. Son of a bitch. So fucking rich. But just a bitch. I won't do it no more.

Waste my time, my energy, my devotion to frequency you bitch don't with me.

You don't understand shit really

Professionally silly

Enough dilly daily with your shilly saily, you bitch.

It's all gone. You could have had the world but you got to be distrusted so disgusted...! That's it not at all about you and your ideas. I another you say and you cannot have it both ways. I am not good for it. Thine fucking abuse. To be wanted but then to be hated. What it could be? Everything,everything is about you spewing like lighting so frightening you could slap a bitch and it would not make sense for them to stop.

You had the time of your life making me pay for being me ever making me a fool for trusting you could be cool but you just want to rule the day

But no bitch I say get the fuck out my way.

Not today. Never again and no way.



Comments

Popular Posts