Kyeombi comics of tomorrow.
So, its time I leveled out and told the full story of Kyeombi. Or shall we do a brief introduction. This had been my dream since forever but originally the work was called Smile. Now, the road to creating Kyeombi was never easy but I always used my summers to the fullest extent which speaks to my great work accumien even since as a kid.
Unlike most kids in a certain era you certainly see that people always talk about videogames this and that. I came from a place where you could never get videogames and never watch cable so you could never be in with the "cool kids" so to speak. Yet, that did not happen. In those early days, I was helped by one dude who tried to make the dream true with me. I was able to naturally make friends who did not judge me by my lack of relatables. Yet the very crucial point is whilst a person may have had help in those early days or the illusion that the world was put together. The premise of racism in the education system swept in by the 5th grade. Try to say what a person was and what they could do. However, no one believed such swill and whilst painful to realize the reality of reality-a person surely moved on.
Over the years creating different titles as the obstacles piled on and became overbearing. It would just be by 9th grade that one person had enough of just letting their works go to wayside. In my own self motivated program that I worked on each day listening to a special artist that I liked because of the worldy feels they envoked; to write my ideas down and so that one day these works could become the ideals that I dreamed. This would lead to a project called Idea Database to which in 2011 in that summer of the wanning highschool period would type these ideas. Now, my friends learning to type is something that is not easy to do and yes; many adults still don't have these skills but yet I learned in that summer and it was grand. Oh, it was the breaking of the obstacles.
Around that glorious Adventure Time and Tumblr era we kinda of reach a dark place. Its that in life people don't share your same goals and desires and instead of helping you; harm you. You really come into self doubts and make stupid idealisms just for very toxic and nasty people but the journey continues because you pull out of it and you yet pull ahead deciding that you really will not be successful following anyone's methods but your own.
Then began the self study which lasted ten years and for the record that period be the hardest for many reasons that will not be gone into detail but recorded on MK MZODERN to some minor degree. But this was a challenge fighting against endless and sad nobodies. Let me say that again and double down hard-endless and sad nobodies; it was an extravanganza but I eventually learned to create comics through some hiccups. However; the support was not on my side not from Twitter, not reddit and definitely not Facebook. No one bought anything after all that effort. That was okay, I figured because I was not done and I am not done.
Kyeombi; the comics of tomorrow-today.
Comments
Post a Comment