Kyeombi in a hellscape
Kyeombi comics features many comics but yet they sit on a shelf none purchased. The sad thing about the social media era is that someone not even deserving one bit and one lick can out max someone who has worked on art for years. That is the sad reality even so more with the emergence of AI art. I have chased the AI art scene and its simply sad if not disgusting. People whom may never had the drive to create are now creating but misunderstand what art really is. Its good that people have the freedom to create but all they create is deriative trash because they have really yet to create. I would say that AI is the opportunity to bring the focus of art to a more general populace and teach art only under good circumstances and guidance or else its just people stealing works that do not belong to them and misunderstanding what art really even is. Here in this work of which I have written to form a video of sorts using the pages of Kyeombi comics here and there-show you how much has been scuttled.
Really, I would say that Twitter was dead the moment some girl could make cash money off flirting with a wingstop account and then the drudge of influx of proud boy Elon Musk simps. The disgusting shit that is not manhood is kissing the ass of a man and that is what these wannabe alphas should ever realize. I think that pretty much in society; we got too much bullshit were hardwork is not rewarded because it is art. Just look with these "scientist and tech types" dareth do with art in AI? Its a complete buchery of things and ultimately society has never given artists anything much but dissastification they exist whilst profiting on the things that exist to even make the world that even is the world of today. I would say that I was betrayed by those who used twitter and run in my circles.
The whole thing is sad when I worked for years if not nearly a decade to even get the titles up but all I get in return is direspect, fucked up shit and just ultimately the advent that is AI that a person must now navigate through. I literally reach the goal of my site aka MK MZODERN to launch Kyeombi comics and people be like , "mmmhhhmm, let us give money to some girl who catcalled Wingstop". Its so funny when you realize that you helped create this person by even helping foster a space for them to which in current twitter is long dead. I would say I worked on Twitter for nearly ten years and then people like this girl, Elon simps and just other folks akin to that nature of white nationalist entitled 20 to 30 year persons ruined. How, by introducing Elon to some pipe dream that feed his ego. Twitter is not even twitter anymore especially when they have removed the bird from the app. Its dumb. Elon Musk is like the end of Twitter and it will not come back from this. Ironically; other companies are branching just like Owls do before they learn to fly. It will only take one owl to learn to fly to mess things up for Twitter even if Elon is removed. What is a social media without its people? Its nothing and if people won't return then Twitter is gone and it just wasted ten years developing the community for it. For what?
For people to blacklist my works as trash, some two porn models who think they are comedians to mock the work, some dearly raven homeless looking girl at a community college to bash it and people who read a blog daily to refuse to buy anything bascially after ten years sticking a middle finger at you when you realize people can find support for doing so much less. Like literally in this day and age people get paid to just watch a tv show just because others want to see them watching it. I come to much a conclusion from this; that no one of my peers nor college circle or any online circle actually care any fucks and just really hated my works. I am not talking about people who later came when Twitter started to fall off which many people were like 9 when I even started my effort; but I am talking about people who could have supported but just choose to view, digess and get in the fucking way. So many of these "pick me" women you come across find your blog and read your shit and do they support your work for ever at all? Trying to argue that they feel the way that they do about you? No, they just will be bitter because you did not do what they wanted of and you must be bad because of that.
Communication is not just verbal folks; your actions say alot and really much it is the social context these actions occur. Its to be said in short these people have no consideration for anyone but theirselves and when they do not get what they want; they go ballistic. Which is why a person had to stop posting progress about Kyeombi thus shuttering the means of what the blog even is about and harming my overall efforts. For their ego, lack of empathy and utter hubris of what they want out of me; they have harmed my enterprise so much that no sane person would ever forgive them. You messed up I would say to them if they would allow me to speak. But no; people act as if they are the only people who can speak and everything must be onesided because they are the main character of the world.
Alas, to reach the end of the road in creating your 25 something comics from the bottom up and no one read them and it just be there collecting dust for what has been a year is sad. I dunno what people expect of one person who creates many comics but like wiith Ai they surely expect some very finished and very hollywood polished thing you see in cinema but on paper. It just does not work like that. Its just fucked up. What is so deserving for a person who cannot even do the hardwork to even make images of a certain quality even reap the benefits just because they can write a good prompt, select the loras needed and the model mode necessary. Its bullshit. You never had to go through years of social bullying to perfect anything and no hardships and now you take what is never yours. Funny.
I dunno what people expect me to do? Make comics for people who don't give a fuck. No, at this point that Kyeombi will always be for me and no one else. No one has given a damn about the works. I thought finally that when I posted them all that people would buy the works but no. I tried to not fall into the Amazon trap and used gumroad but guess what? No one did diddly. Its not as if a person had a large marketing campaign. No, what I had following me on twitter, instagram and facebook was enough to get at least a few sales. But no. We got to give this girl who flirts with a wingstop and this Ai stuff so much money. Its pathetic is what it is.
People just don't understand that for a great number of years a person worked many sleepless nights just so some woman who never did an ounce of any type of work to gain prominence off of you and your peers efforts and cast you all into oblivion. Be crippled by emotional betrayal and other things and somehow still work on thine comics and get somewhere with a goal. Yet; what is to be said is that the people don't care. I have not cared that people do not care to which is why there have been little too few Kyeombi anythings. Literally you cannot post what encourages those who are idiotic, undiscilpined and just entitled to come at you with everything they got. There was a woman who I mistakeningly gave the address to my house and lord have mercy upon the woman; they suffer from idealist grandeur thoughts about theirselves and are so fucked up that they think they know love when they don't. For the trouble they have brought me when I was just being nice to help support them and their works-seeing that they were a creative; shit just does not make sense to even tolerate what they did as right. I wish to burn the book they granted me at a great cost to future sanity but I intend to use it for a video down the road. No one appreciates the craft but I do.
Whilst a terrible situation as this is never ideal; to which no one wants to buy your works and which people are against thine works because they are too stupid to get out of their own way and constantly whilst a person has worked and worked-they have terrorized. On the great matters of earth, wind, fire and aqua aka the elements that are not just a song but make up the rhythmn of the world itself-we got to realize that art is valuable if not to the public but to the essence of a person. To direspect the art is to disrespect the person and to claim yourself holy the most grand person there could be. In just the previous month took a great shot at the people who think they are holy than thou. Whilst people have made it their effort to make things difficult for me; it matters not because I have skills and don't depend on AI to reach my objectives. You cannot stop me.
Comments
Post a Comment