a writing

 Great things my friends and let me explain the great things; I started the Technogothica path with kindness and understanding if not patience. Nearly 8 years later; I really don't give a fuck about certain things. The graphic design program was a sham and a waste of fucking time. I don't even know how to tell you this but I basically taught myself everything so I basically unlearned all that bullshit drivel white fascist were up there teaching. Their mindset is just of entitlement and their processes so based in that shit that you would just be dulling the blade to follow that bullshit. I suffered under that crappy program and the worst thing of it was their art program which was just a bollocks load of shit. Basically a rehash of what? 5th grade art shit. Got some peddling looking motherfucker teaching the class as if its the god almighty himself rehash. Trying to stop my artistic process. Surrounded by idiots, thugs and chartlants and one nice olde lady. These crazy bitches jump in and get the jump on me and I have to fight them off. Trash school and a waste of fucking time. 

So basically my friends let me explain the project. It was split into many parts and you just seen the iceberg surface of it. But every great project has a foundation. I was to do what?  Make it the next mm culture project. The 2015 one had magazines and other things and if not many new ideas. So I was thinking about the past at that point and this was like early September 2016. The great thing is that mm culture is to combine all the aspects of one's life; aka the women, the kyeombi ambition, the school and all things connected and make something different out of it. I would say that in my absence for 7 years that people have made an absolute blashempy of it. They have no understanding.

The original plan was to do the following; have a comic for the work, a blog event for the work, some special art like the previous mm culture 2015 (which was never published because I was jumped which would have been published ever the fuck else) and a recap of the past. You know it was three years since a decision I made that these people were worthy of my time, consideration and efforts but they were not. There was no reason to ever return to a college for any woman folks. Let me tell you the brutal honesty. You live on a planet so fucking terrible everything was built by slaves for 500 years and wait still is as there is still tons of slavery. You think that you can be happy with some idiot who wants to live in a make believe it girl world and guess what-these people basically are all the same petty person to some degree or speciality? Just to be said all those girls were evil and still are. Tell me they want to jump in your pants but they don't want you really. Be afraid of the unknown whilst believing in their version of imaginary space god and take advantage of that unknown. Ultimately are crazy evil people who really use up any godwill for what? To be fucked up. I don't think you know how dumb a person has to be to think that you will sleep with them because you try to fuck with them over the net and be the complete opposite of what they portrayed in public.

The Betrayers of Heart.

We got the Sarah and the Mariam for the contenders of the most crazy people. Those women so desperately were afraid of a person actually being black but yet wanted to be with them. The unknown and the then ability of theirs to ignore the unknown granted them a mindset that the unknown was impure and that thus any need they sought to achieve in the unknown was thus impure. Let us look at the interent; you can be kind in public but a bitch online. You can be granted to become a monster online but realize that identity for the sake of your ideal of self image must be contained to the internet or everyone will recognize you as what you put out there. Now what does a monster do? You could be a fucking pedo and try to not get that revealed in real life. The thing I am saying is that these people are crazy. There objective was to get me to sleep with them in person to which under this false diversity guise it was acceptable by some regime. When a person was not about that but establishing a deeper connection to women in general than using them as toys-these people rather be doing some dodgy shit in the dark and then turning off from this lifestyle pretending as if they were not angry at a person from not being with them how they sought.Just doing petty things in the shadows to make life hard for a person out of that privileged rage!

 Likely enough were the most independent from the herd of sheep because what set them apart from others; oh-I actually spoke to them more than a few times making them think out of everyone of which followed thine haze enchanment of what I was that they were special. I am to say folks that women understand that you like them but these people took something mutual and fucked it up so bad-I would never want to see them in public. Like never do I want to see a fucking picture of them again let alone in my fucking head. Yet, I was not really knowledgeable of their virtual selves which for all reasons is their true selves. They thought of being with a black person was so bad outside a cultish brainwashing environment that you have to go on the net and seek something as if it crack cocaine and then return to normalcy as if they did not yearn for it theirselves. These people are nuts. They are racists.

I gotta tell you that many people did not even know I was black and rather be in denial. Its just to be said that these people wanted something that they thought was owed to them. That they were owed my sex. The thing is that you were not going to get me to sleep with any of those wackos. They were trying oh so hard for something unavialable. I did not owe them anything. These people were fucked up and still are. I later try to message these people after being jumped like one year in for Sarah and then two years in for Mariam and you know-the girl Sarah left me on read and Mariam basically pretended in the most cliche white damsel in distress manner. She got the misspelled language and the lack of grammar down pat and ultimately was an asshole. I knew somewhat what they were doing and they want to pretend to be the victim. Yea, they aged so terribly folks and like most of these women aged so badly because they are evil. 

You know whilst I was thinking of them and hoping for their success and trying to forge that real connection minus the brainwashed sex lust; they only cared about sex and how to get it without damaging their cred in white society. I think white people are gonna know that you aren't white when you are fucking hispanic and then you got some Egyptain muslim. But the jokes on me folks. I was hoping to go back to this imaginary paradise to which never was. The thing is the self frustration of crossing back over in the minds of these people never eased and it never abaited and they all blamed me for their own fuckups. You know its all a lost cause when most of the black women you even met jump on the train too if not are the worst of the worst. I mean; folks you have to realize that race does not equate safe space anyhow. A black person, white person and hispanic can all be bad especially in an environment that awards the most fake and petty behavior.

My jokes on me my friends and you thought you could go back to these people-no, one day these bastards all of them coordinated together sprung on me. They sprung on me and went wild. You ever been attacked by a lion; it was an experience of life versus death and of pure will and knowledge to survive. It was Kraven versus the Lion and maybe I will make a comic about that with me as Kraven versus what happens to be 100 women +. It was an jump. They came out of nowhere. An effort that can be paralleled only that time I dared speak back to the Guam girls on twitter and folks, Guam is so small that the word of blacklisting me is long and tall in those lands amongst all the women of a certain age which is probably why this woman blocked me. The thing is these people are in a hypercommunity and have certain leaders or a thought leader that runs their group. I am to say that a person will never date anyone who went to that college in the time they went there or could have ever known them because you cannot win. They are so afarid of the truth that they will stay in a deluded reality forever. These people never gave me a chance to speak. They jumped at me not giving me the chance and to me these people are just that of a lion-animals. This was not a nice thing. I just wanted to relaze and relax in a hawiian shirt and chill and come up things for Technogothica but these people got in them that they were right and I was wrong. But no; they are crazy and ultimately if you cast the first stone you should never expect for a harder hit to ever not come. These people cannot pull their weight in a fight.

I just want to take a minute and appreciate all the good that could have been the alternative for these people. They could have realized they have racism problems. They could have actually sought to speak with me.They could have been nice and just left me alone but they got full of shit, rhethoric of racists and privilege and just refused to quit! These people peddle lies then and now about me. Its like a shit storm that peddles their already powerful inconnectivity and resources together so they can continue to assualt and attack a person. These people aren't interested in speaking to a person at all but thinking they are a commodity that comes by a whisper like in a plane, " do you want some peanuts?" Its ironic that women who are often objectified in society want to objectify men but maybe a person never knew the real nature of the world to realize that women have been often evil and even more wicked than men on several ocassions. It sickens me for the many other ways you could have resolved things you choose violence. You never came to me. You did not ask me. You did not ever ask me how I was doing for three years and then you want to come and fuck with me when a person is having a hard time.

Its just the thing my friends you have to realize is that there are no good breaks in a society built by slavery and the shit that comes up will come out in time. The truth will always come to light and whilst people will want to ignore it; it will slowly drive them insane and making them animals than men to which comes  an end. Truthfully my friends; anyone else would have been murdered by what they did that day. Anyone else would not be here today. Its a good thing for them that I have lenience. That I am kind and generous and that I am without a fault not pressing charges. Had it been anyone else and that is only if they had survived; they would have gone down to jail or worse been killed off. These people don't realize the lines they have crossed that cannot be undone. They have made an enemy for life. It did not have to be this way but they made it.

For everything a person had wished and had hoped when they left that college feeling the pressure they had imposed and they being naive and kind refusing to think that is who they were died that day. There is nothing a person wants with these people but to make them eat their words. Make them fake fuckers eat their words. I am done I would usually write in the past but no; I have just begun. I can no longer even agree to them being any persons I want to even be in contact with.

Great Things;

The really great thing is that I am not writing if I will follow the past plans at all.. No, why would I do that? Tell me why? I just want to explain how vital the women were to everything and just were unhelpful and just a waste of space really and that may happen when people just don't know their own history nor their own worth and just become a matryr for a cause they surely don't believe in. My word my mate; if it had to be me doing and going through things for 7 years-then you will absolutely hear this out. Its not odd on this planet for men to date women. No, these people act as if me being truly romantic and trying to make the effort to understand them was such a creepy thing when they basically walk on all fours and fuck around doing evil and dangerous shit. These people dismissed me because I gave them space to not be involved and completely enveloped in my affairs and because they put too much pressure on a person and refused any conventional dating norms. I dismiss them because they are evil and plain and simple. You know everything in life is not about them. These people are so selfish that the act that they care about me is complete nonsense. They only care about theirselves. Being afraid of myself is nothing something that is even a real thing to me. You would have to be dumb to think the world is that small. Never consider anything of my side and they have no empathy. Just them and just them over and over again.

These people care not about my goals for anything. These people literally know nothing about me. They did not even know I created comics so they did not know me. But a person was busy. They were busy. The type of busy that you don't fuck with a person with if you want to be anything with them. Working on technogothica was a 3rd thing. Trying to progress Kyeombi and my comics which my friends just did not happen by doing nothing but years of self study even when viciously mangled a person carried on for years the pursuit. You have to realize these people are basically terrorists who ruined all I had hardworked for and made me work hard and the terrible thing is that I was rooting for them. In hindsight this is what was bringing me down. These people were my enemies and I never knew until they decided to jump a person. That is such a great thing; I gave these people so much trust that was not earned. They should never even have been in my radar. None of those people did comics; all they did was fuck, cheat and party and pretend to study. The people so stupid-I know they learned nothing but achieved credits so they could pretend higher thou. But yet not everyone is so shallow to only stick to people who are "engineer majors" and nor should a person have to be so callous! But yet to save a life you would be.

The site suffered so long because I could not even get to the starting goals of Technogothica and the working on Kyeombi was lonely and a hellscape. Its to be said that forgiveness is taught only to feather the masses to be tolerant to abuse and evil. No, there are things that will never be forgiven. You will never see me again smile upon these people as if members of society. To me they are animals. They aren't human. Everything about them is just pretend. 

The encounter with them that day has made me examine my own strength and realize how much corruption there is and has been in my life. How unfair things have just been and just how untolerable it all is that I will not take any longer. I however will not be violent.

Comments

Popular Posts