The ender.
I will write this as I am not scared. Not scared of these various women with too much free time at their hands and too much hate. You know I have tried to launch the Technogothica project for years. That is what it was. In 2019 the summer, I finally got close but no cigar. The thing is my friends is that greatly there be things under the scenes that are insidious and this be true. So insidious it harms you. The trust that was given defiled by people who refuse to be kind. That refuse to be honest with theirselves and then try to make a mess of your life for their own self vanity. There be people out there I honest to god do not even remember but they remember me. The connections that were forged in college certainly cannot be salvaged nor can they be severed. These people whether I like it or not have me in their crosshairs for what? Nothing at all. Like fuck you people.
What entitlement must run through your clay heads that water surely does not go through? You hold no value to me like you cannot maintain water. You fucked the pooch and ruined it; anything it could ever even be! You bastards have fucked up and you have not ever even found out. Granted life and limb by a hostile place that really fucked most of you people up. I be like edgy to say that most of you aged so piss terribly. Like damn, you ever looked up a girl with an A name and realize she looks cracked out and botoxed out for such a young age and just looks dead inside compared to her youth of just ten years ago. Sad. You got people posting they had a pyschotic break and both you and I know that you had more of an otherworldly mental break. People like to consider the possibilities but register the possibility with me is the worst but still hang onto the idea and the memories of me as if I don't know what you think when I can register who is tracking me. Don't ask why or how but it just happens. These people traitored theirselves. Never gave me a chance but just want to shit all over a person. Try to tell them they are something they aren't. Trying to tell me who I am. I already know who the fuck I am. These people go so far to try to bully me out of writing this blog.
Yes, folks, I completed my grand goal of creating most of the comics of Kyeombi but yet I will say that this is only a small bit of the puzzle. There were so many other works and I deemed to be focused to make what was small into something large. I made a very hefty effort my friends, I went the distance and put in the work but then nothing. No one showed up to the concert. I planted the crops and picked them myself but no one wanted to eat it. The people I have connections to by nature or some long history of nature ordained by god that I have become at times very troubled by; really do not deserve my presence or even existence in their lives or circle. Everything that I create goes on to delight these fucking unprincipled, undisciplined and nasty as fuck people. It makes me so sick and embarassed that I even liked these people foremost but at that time period everyone was basically still a kid but even then what it is more is to say that the character of those people is just evil and lazy in temparment and not even trying to do the right thing. I think I rather shoot myself in a foot than watch a movie with any of those cunts again. Yes, I said that they are cunts. These people are so bad that it would be a long article to explain how bad they are. Just take my word for it. They are bad. These people are epidiments to my creative proess culimating in the shit fest of earlier this year. They cannot just let you go. You know most of the time I cannot even remember some of these people but yea; come at me when I never spoke a fucking word to you? It makes no sense. But I wonder why? Every intelligent person worth their grain in salt knows why. That is another subject. Whether you give a fuck or not is on you-you gain nothing from supporting these people and they don't give a fuck about you. Let me say that.
I prior to the event called Calamatia just trying to work on things to reach the objective of completing Kyeombi. Things were going good. I was developing my methods of reaching that goal of creating the 25 works. But because of these idiots who seek to exude they are my superiors; I was delayed and the whole implementation scuttled if not fucked over. It was only me who saved anything. But really the realization of these numerous people after me realized that the history of what America actually is will not go away because I and others turn a blind eye to it. That is the subject of today. Realize the element of the past or no; pretend as if life is its inner sweetness and that we are just living in the best little world. Fuck no. I rebel against the notion as these woman have rebelled against the notion of me even being a human. Rebelled against the notion that I am not just a romantic match that is "nasty" or "wrong to pursue". These people act as if I have no life but still view me as an option. You want to write these subtle apology posts for betraying someone else. Good on you but still fuck you considerably.
The level of damage these people have done to my life if not creative and the romantic is hideous. When a person needed help they were not there. When ever I was studying to work on comics from the ground up these idiots off goofing off , doing drugs or some dumbshit that is too corny for me to even really give a fuck. Them sororities are very corny and like fuck. Fuck, they rebel against any real commonsense. I mean act as if I am the big guy on campus and then when I nope out and fucking leave the college then I must be a traitor. Funny. That is how cult minded these people are and that is how simple I will leave it at. They are not explorative, they aren't curious and just are dumb as fuck. You see the A girl above mentioned and then her roommate L girl not mentioned were so strung on the idea of me until they weren't. Until they just let others decide for them. That is what type of people they are and I don't want that.
Once a person could have been convinced at least one was future wife but none were. How dumb-I look back and realize that if a person just kept their head down and stayed away from these people; I would have accomplished much more. The whole thing of experiencing college my friends is that you really don't need the dumb people. College is about learning and nothing else. There is no fun to be had when you have to pay late a 6 figure debt. There are no good movies to watch. Nothing to do. No one to meet. Nothing to invest in but yourself. For the greatness of diversity and everyone is all in it together; bullshit and just look at the homeless people-you think that they are in it together with people who live in homes? Lol. No, people aren't a big fucking family. No, not at all and openly fuck that idea because if going by that idea you have to realize that a great number of people are just the offspring of violent sexual acts. You want that on your mind? I guess not since you strip away DEI hiring practices and refuse criticial race theory in classrooms whilst some uncle tom prances on stage whilst children of the next gen will have it so harder than others that came before. It was all a waste of time to believe the bullshit that some people effortlessly live. There is no family or great unity in Houston or anywhere else. You know what holds things together? Government itself and that alone. Everything else is cannon fodder.
I come to tell you friends and my people's that I realized I made a grave mistake but at the time could never correct it. I spent years paying for this great mistake and every day it has harmed me because you see the terrors of it. How you let these people just game you and then put blame on you for what they know they have done. None of these people want to speak to me now as they are too embarrassed for what they do in the shadows and ultimately just hate me. I really am to say they are retards because they are only there to be hateful; for what? Allegiance to complete fucking nonsense that will never benefit them. So sorry you had a mental break after a lifetime of doing nothing but having fun whilst a person suffered and you add into the suffering so great; that no one in their right mind would even consider you as wife anything let alone want to be near you. These people most of them just fucking ugly; you could have bypassed that they weren't the op of attraction law in the past but fucking now-fuck. The evil that is inside definitely has warped the frames. You know when they do those alternate dimension stories where they have the Nice Jimmy, the Emo Jimmy, the violent Jimmy, the peaceful Jimmy and then the evil Jimmy. Well evil Jimmy always looks fucked up compared to everyone else. If they do not have these mullet hair cuts then the evil Jimmy will. If they look all considerably healthy then this one will be on crack cocaine with just a sharp glare. This is who these people are.
Technogothica my friends is a work that literally would like to grant these people some healthy face. To make sense of things and to realize them as freaks and fools on a world that does not ever have it together. If not groomed by the malifience of the despair of a place and it false message and actually good people; what could have been? If truly they even remotely resembled sane humans. I am being chariatable with words.
There in this world are people so full of theirselves that they need to be put in their place. I reckon to say that when you do something wrong folks; you don't keep on doing it and expect everything to fall into place. The reason of your "mental insanity" is only you and you only have you to blame. I never did anyone anything to deserve the shit they try to pull everyday I will reckon. These people just want to play it so cool like they have done nothing wrong.I make no such progress notes that if I have completed Technogothica as it was in the past but that I will not forgive these people. You can have all these connections but they are just garbage; the real people behind the myth of kindness are just monsters and some person may tolerate a monster for a lifetime but I just sigh in relief knowing that I can actually curse these people out and not wake up sleeping next to them.
O, I have a message for said people-you may pretend today if forever but you will never be true and thus you will never be happy and thus you will always be miserable trying to fuck with me forever; but a person refuses such a misery state. I will not tolerate it for a moment. You made your decision and I have made mine.
Comments
Post a Comment