Kindergarten in military

Wake up.
5:30, wanna time to watch the bunnies..
Its only just 6 am.
And I am falling to sleep.

I thought,
I could try!
To be a loveable guy!
I thought I could fake it all.
And still be me.
But its all for fake.'!
Its all for fake. Fake.
And every risk you take and the sight you don't see,
a mistake you take to integrity
SANITY!

Kindergarten in military!
Kindergarten in military,
Kindergarten in military.
Always being treated like an adult but
by adults who are just little kids.
Bitches.

I thought,
I could try!
To be a loveable guy!
I thought I could fake it all.
And still be me.
But its all for fake.'!
Its all for fake. Fake.
And every risk you take and the sight you don't see,
a mistake you take to integrity
SANITY!

Only you wake up at the 4:00 am and dream of a life with a woman.
And a life that is a dream to you of this time and it seems to be all a dream.
But its not!
It all seems to be a dream.
But it really was,
a nightmare.
Oh well.....!
Oh hell.
Oh well.

Oh, kindergarten in military and the people they really aren't scary.
Kindergarten in military.
(watch the bunnies, watch the bunnies).
run along through their rapid fire loving lives.

Comments

Popular Posts