Comic production news in finality.

This is the 7th month of the year of 2016.
The 28th day. When I discovered this truth.
When I realized this truth.
That time is passing. Yet the world is changing.
The alone factor of the work of an artist is only capable accelerated when
people yet there is no function in society to help artists truly nor prevent them
from being bashed by outsiders who only want to do harm.
There are other things I would like to do.
Besides comics but I will not simply move it aside just for that fact.
I will ensure its correct.And serves the enjoyment factor.
I reworked and reworked.
Scrapping ideas and reviving them.
I have created a true formal way, a formalization of how to create multiple series at once.
In my time in study I had drawn 18 types of methods. I have found what has works. And what does not.
The state of the matter is that I have put together a group of comics that I will serialize over time by "incrimentals".  I call this group "boxed romu" and 25 kyeombi guide.
There is another group of comics in development that I will not do right now.
And one further off in the distance.


 The group I will not do now is one delayed until I finish some comics. To actually support them well.
(as it is hard out there and there is literally no one who cares).
The "boxed romu" and 25 kyeombi guide are drafts in which I am satisfied with.
And will move forward with to create actual series with.

Starting with Cosmica 1, I will move forward till this is something solid.
Something that can never be stopped through the minds and tools of viewership of people.
I will not say how many made it, but Mysterious and Changer I have decided not to do it at all in this term, least until I am drafting again.

List of comics created and published:
Cosmica
Mindgames
forge
Mysterious and Changer #1 soft copy.

(others)

That is all.

Comments

Popular Posts