Homecomming.

For the last few weeks, I have tried my hardest and I have succeeded.
But not with much hard trails.Kindly are the people around to let you down.
Kindly, are the circumstances of people to hate the creativity within.

If nobody knew, I was entering a sort of contests for authorship.
Lezhin,a great comic online company is the sort of company in which I have been vying my talents for. The project, I will not say much about. But its a grand project that I created myself.
In past weeks, I have been rebuilding from the Board of Director disaster. Basically I was building a trust fund like a sphinx on four large tower legs of sand. But, " brrxxkkRT!".
In just a second of the day of sunday my trust fund was turned to glass and not the beautiful kind or one that holds together. But rather the one that shatters. And sprains into the air causing madness.
The sandy fleet of distrust and fear for one's life, took off and left the sphinx to fall blazing aflame, me and my ideas I have entrusted along with it.
I wondered in my abandonment why I should do anything about it. I just focus my energy into one thing. But, many people focus their lives into one thing and never do anything else. That is not what I want. To be doing it begrudgingly and lamely in the shadow of the shame of never being to bring all my stories to life. There may be a limit for normal people.
But there is no limit for extraordinaire thinkers and creators who can see diverging and converging timelines.
So I have no limit.
25, that is which I fund through an exclusive method you will see soon. In the form of a book.

A 2 stories.
There are only three ideas which I am going to be working on.
One for this website and one for another, called S-academy.
I will explain later the locations and the details.

Technofind.
There will be a large hunt for the best ideas and art online, something which I have been wanting to do a proper event for.I will call it technofind.
More had happened in those weeks than what I can say.
I am not at the liberty or laughter to say.
So the weekends say.
When I can play, love, eat and sleep, never.
Weekends Say is a story I will make to express my time in the near month absence.

{REacreabro.}
I am starting a service soon where you can ask to have your comic created in the format I will use and funded in the similar matter.However, I will post a $500 dollar fee to do so.
This will make it in the format of a book too, So basically, it can be dashed out to places and read to gain support. Additional pages of artwork and summons(addition material you want to add, like your written work and scripts if you want, self interviews or whatever) will cost 50 dollars.
And for using the method a 25% deal of profits.
However, if you agree to join me in my adventures for passion and loyalty to the cause of stories and not just self, the price is zero. Only if I say so. Don't expect me to like anyone and everyone just so your fee can be waved. Don't expect me to even let many people join, the best chance of having your full ideas of your comics and stories drawn out. Are with me.
There is no one who will map out your entire series and stuff for as low as 500 dollars. Its cheap in comparison to the 50 dollar page rate all artists on comics usually charge if not more. What you are getting here is something that is well made and in a book format with not 50 dollars per page. 500 dollars for the whole thing.
Lets break it down. If you have 500 dollars and each page of your first serial costs about 50 dollars?
In comparison, there is a ten page versus contrast to the usual format. Meaning this service serves you at a better quality of 500 dollars, than which a regular pricing system would cost. Here what is equated to ten pages worth in usual standard can buy you an entire series.
Its basically a chance for your idea to get out there and gain greater resources and audiences by having a better format than usual one or ten issues.

That concludes my report.
HC,
JH.


Comments

Popular Posts