I was a dragon find, you know &itches.
They told me to lie.
They told me to deny.
The place I was living in.
In a little town of humble people and humble wretches.
And best -best bets to the town to the life of the life
of the shinning knight of the knight
and they rhyming was all tight all tight and
the world was all right,
With your ceding movies and your repeating themes
of friends,
you try to say,
that I was worth it the way of a criminal's heart.
all worth the way of the criminal's heart.
Apart of the young and apart of the damned.
They tried to say,
I should lie.
That should deny, the author and art within and hell witches
are given to feast on you, on you, feast on you
till you bleed and gag and always crackle.
Its given that hell witches are given to feast on you,
they push you into a pit and basically
say slit your own throat.
No throat was slit.
I only like one slit.
and this is not any *&% of a witch.
I don't like &&*% of a witch.
Of a watch witch.
I do love,
but of a candy eyed bitched witch
I deny!
No throat was slit!
I am determined.
To be defiant and non-complaint with
your self hatred themes and your demonic schemes.
Hid under the media or what ever every little bitch rock you can find.
I will call my dragons out in dragon find.
To slam your bitch bastard behind.
They told me to lie.
And now I got them delusional.
They told me to deny.
The place I was living in.
In a little town of humble people and humble wretches.
And best -best bets to the town to the life of the life
of the shinning knight of the knight
and they rhyming was all tight all tight and
the world was all right,
With your ceding movies and your repeating themes
of friends,
you try to say,
that I was worth it the way of a criminal's heart.
all worth the way of the criminal's heart.
Apart of the young and apart of the damned.
They tried to say,
I should lie.
That should deny, the author and art within and hell witches
are given to feast on you, on you, feast on you
till you bleed and gag and always crackle.
Its given that hell witches are given to feast on you,
they push you into a pit and basically
say slit your own throat.
No throat was slit.
I only like one slit.
and this is not any *&% of a witch.
I don't like &&*% of a witch.
Of a watch witch.
I do love,
but of a candy eyed bitched witch
I deny!
No throat was slit!
I am determined.
To be defiant and non-complaint with
your self hatred themes and your demonic schemes.
Hid under the media or what ever every little bitch rock you can find.
I will call my dragons out in dragon find.
To slam your bitch bastard behind.
They told me to lie.
And now I got them delusional.
Comments
Post a Comment