New editions

The project new editions is done but I decided to change my process a bit but I will show briefly what that process is on the two released series. Of course, you can find all this information in the I See Modern publication.  that will be released later at an untold date.
But I am glad  redid some series because they are more up to date with my current thoughts and beliefs and  more complete. A long time ago, I was at a competition award ceremony- they read the small books we made, or at least some, I was a finalist in this competition but they did not read mine.But the story I made for that very competition is one of the stories I just rewritten today and one thing of advice I learned from that ordeal, is that people will not always recognize the best series nor appreciate good stories and that in order to become a good storyteller you have to tell that same story over and over again until you come out with the final idea. I like that the idea of a blog because each post has the potential to rewrite the previous post and get closer to that ideal final story. 
In any case, this is the ending of new editions as there are only four more stories left which I considering if they actually need another version  of the story created.

Comments

Popular Posts