Cosmica uploaded
So finally Cosmica is on my computer but I still have to edit it a bit more to my liking, so I will post the raw copy somewhere and then you can view it in its entirety. And yes, the pictures are missing at the ending because of symbolism. I won't explain yet what this all means. But this leaves open many possibilities for some high quality colored pictures, I was thinking of either learning how to digitally color or use a printer to print the pages so I could color them( I prefer having a version with no color in case I run out of time or change my mind).
Check back here for more updates.
Update one: the story is a 100 pages long and will take a while to get protected and whatnot. I know what, I'll post it to my pictures on this account and that's that.
Check back here for more updates.
Update one: the story is a 100 pages long and will take a while to get protected and whatnot. I know what, I'll post it to my pictures on this account and that's that.
Comments
Post a Comment