My journey. livfeyline

11:50 PM 9/10/2015
There are ten minutes left to the day and here are a collection of posts that review the history of MK MZodern  from its past. That will give some ideals on who the author is, what the purpose of the blog and the stories are and the ultimate future ideal in which we will move forth on.

Back in 2013, before this blog, I made a series of 60 something posters of ideas and prompts. They were like essays but comics in visual form of my ideas. I was hoping to make some money off these posters. However, I had no time to color them and no one paid any attention to them at all. Because before this I had just finished all my publications in written format. After the failure, I began to be convinced that I need to focus on the visual aspect of my publications by making them comics. However, I had only made comics for fun and I never really finished them at all. I pondered what to do and so eventually I went to some college and tried to be a real studious student and disguise my true purpose and ideals. But it never worked and I came up with this blog under the ambitions of discovering the proper way on my own to make a comic. This blog would serve as the platform for my discovering of making a comic. So first I made this sort of a political blog, then next one with songs  and then new ideas with the same tv show motif.
After this I developed further ideas with the shutter burst ideal where each new two ideas where in a future month from the present. It worked well but eventually I ran out of ideas and then moved onto a competition between characters. That did not work and then over the christmas break and near the time of christmas break I worked on the 300 girls. A project to create a sort of personalized comic mate for a certain viewer. After this I went on to explore the though of alternate realities and worlds. After this came the attempt to create a school from my form of thought, that failed. But however, I gave thought to something later. I created the 300 series of songs and poems, which were to be like the 60 posters but instead of posters the songs would represented the ideals. I tried out this Espionage Ideal where I would gather the outlook of people from the public and draw them. Finally, it was time to leave that college. Over the summer I struggled to find new purpose. I tried more songs and more pixlr edited pictures. I tried writers on another world writing stories together, that did not work. I tried to write a story about a system of writers but my heart was not in the project of Dream Newyork. I moved on finally to an idea of a competition between heroes to create a story. Then the process to create a comic hit me. Three divisions make up a story, beginning, middle and end and that's all I can say. Anyways, watching tons of anime and reading manga eventually, as well doing these acts I worked on my new method using my stories. It was hard work and the next college library and other places were kind of like my office spaces. Eventually I finished about 11 series by the end of 2014 in draft.

2015, I was tried and still struggling with a long time health condition that I had been struggling with since a long time, most of my life.  But I continued to draft and the style of drafting evolved and became more efficient. Eventually I finished about  25 series before I finally reached my limit and went to a hospital to fix my life long condition. However, the fight was far from over. At this time I struggled with trying to put the rest of my 27+ ideals into drafting and then I decided to finally take a break after many revisions of the plan and creating more stories and ideas that opened my eyes to new ways, methods and thought processes. I restarted the blog with a puzzle motif and eventually this became a  new beginning to this blog and my life. I started to make the final drafts of Mysterious and Changer and after doing that off and on for 5 weeks, I decided that I would work on Cosmica, a special comic series that I made and finally I worked on this until the basic form was completed. There is yet much to be done and the new ideals like Killpen, to teach other artist my method and what they can accomplish with it have yet to be done. Recently I discovered what was missing from my stories was a relevancy of my true thoughts of them at the time I created them and the meanings they have now presently.In short, I was able to regain the heart of something that was long lost. That is the will to push ideas forward and not keep them in the past, I thought that I wanted to keep the ideas in the times they were created for sake of quality but really I only wanted to keep the ideas growing, not stagnant in one time period and that bring us to now, the new editions/Kyeombi 3 and a new type of weekly schedule.

2013 posts
2014 posts
2015 posts
Warning: This site is kinda of crappy and pages are likely to be slow and stagnated.

Highly Viewed posts:
All time:

Jan 26, 2015,
92
Jan 21, 2015,
88
Jan 24, 2015,
74
Jan 26, 2015,
72
Sep 19, 2014,
68
 Monthly:
Jan 26, 2015,
32
Jan 24, 2015,
30
Jan 21, 2015,
29
Sep 21, 2014,
26
Jan 23, 2015,


\W
26
 

Comments

Popular Posts