Friday Colds Season.
"So, get about prancing in the rain.
The respect driven in your brain to embrace the
ideas from the rain."
Now, the new schedule is now to be announced.
There will be an alternation between
finishing Match, Mysterious Changer and other projects from the Augusts War and
the completion of Cosmica in its professional outlook( using photoshop and limited and constrained time resources). And finally the remaining drafts of Kyeombi 3 which include 21 series this time. This time around things will go much quicker and better and to kick this off I am going to rewrite the remaining parts of Launching 4,Stories of the Coffeeshop and E054 Banesberg. Specific details like an actual schedule are not released to the public as of yet.
Premises
Launching 4
"Our heroes venture to rescue their captured friend, but this time the tale is of tragedy and deception and of large enemies out to conquer the many worlds. But they will still have fun and launch into a new future with their virtues and new abilities."
Stories of the coffeeshop- not available.
E054 Banesberg- not present.
Finally, you can glimpse the work of me while I am working on instagram.
This way you get to see what the stories are about but sadly you won't see any Killpen.
Because I realized its far too early to work on these unfinished ideals. I am coming up with more ideals and a version may or may not be added to Killpen. Killpen might take a while to produce because even shrinking down the stories, you are missing alot of needed content and with new developments, I might just refrain from using much paper at all so that I can actually tell the story to its full extent with out using too much paper. Paper is necessary but not to the point where inability to receive enough limits your story and potential. Finally, the time has come on, for things to finally change.
The respect driven in your brain to embrace the
ideas from the rain."
Now, the new schedule is now to be announced.
There will be an alternation between
finishing Match, Mysterious Changer and other projects from the Augusts War and
the completion of Cosmica in its professional outlook( using photoshop and limited and constrained time resources). And finally the remaining drafts of Kyeombi 3 which include 21 series this time. This time around things will go much quicker and better and to kick this off I am going to rewrite the remaining parts of Launching 4,Stories of the Coffeeshop and E054 Banesberg. Specific details like an actual schedule are not released to the public as of yet.
Premises
Launching 4
"Our heroes venture to rescue their captured friend, but this time the tale is of tragedy and deception and of large enemies out to conquer the many worlds. But they will still have fun and launch into a new future with their virtues and new abilities."
Stories of the coffeeshop- not available.
E054 Banesberg- not present.
Finally, you can glimpse the work of me while I am working on instagram.
This way you get to see what the stories are about but sadly you won't see any Killpen.
Because I realized its far too early to work on these unfinished ideals. I am coming up with more ideals and a version may or may not be added to Killpen. Killpen might take a while to produce because even shrinking down the stories, you are missing alot of needed content and with new developments, I might just refrain from using much paper at all so that I can actually tell the story to its full extent with out using too much paper. Paper is necessary but not to the point where inability to receive enough limits your story and potential. Finally, the time has come on, for things to finally change.
Comments
Post a Comment