WIP 4

 RN
 RD
GrnD
 BM
HP
 MD
SU

The italicized text stand for work I did on  RN and GrnD, which I have unfortunately misplaced in my room and desperately trying to find. Because I was almost done with RN and that would have for filled my wishes a lot. But in the meantime,  I have cut down the remaining series that need to go through primary drafting. BM and HP are crossed out because they have already gone through the primary drafting phase. Leaving three left,which means I can complete it all sooner than later.  Using my row/basket method, I can complete primary drafting for all three in some hours and then go to final drafting for all.
But what happened to the rest of the series, I have decided that they are too extensive to do by myself and by the way, I never meant for them to be created solely by me in the first place. That is why I removed them because it would go against my original reasons of telling their story if they are done by me. Those will probably take a while to complete because I have to mobilize the correct people for the job. Trustworthy people as well. Not that I do not know of any, its just that they do not live close to me at all.

That is all for WIP 4.

Comments

Popular Posts