I, Molly Pagered.
It is in the time of the misery of the 11th school year that I remember it all. It was after the fact, a summer in which I was cast out like a pirate from an exploded ship deep into the abyss of darkness.
But in that darkness there was truth. This is a tale, like no other tale that you will ever hear.
Nothing that is here can be replicated by the masses. It does not happen often at all. It is special. It is my life.
But, I must shed some light on the pirate ship that I was cast out from.This summary I will waste not much time on but it was typical hell that served me not even close to well. Surrounded in a family of girls who were too lenient in their opinions, I sought school as a refuge to a place of dreams. But in reality, it was just a bunch of screams. Children do have romantic dreams. First, it was a guy called Rica D' Mortinez who was really bright and blond haired. Next was Salamsaza G' Orgial with brown hair and an influence that made you want to get out of bed in the morning. Next was Iroin Lope K, a blond troublemaker who I liked regardless of his somewhat taunting and bossy attitude. After that was James Cortez who I thought I really like but it turned he was just a jerk. Aila Bourdoa was something of a temporary fantasy and then he flopped. However, Scakle Aila Bourdoa, a guy with the same name sake was the one which I followed for three years until 9th grade when it was too late to ask, he had already gotten an endearing girlfriend. Airas Bairas, was something of an intense feel of wonder-but he was not all that available to be approached-I later discovered he had gone gay in the 12th grade. Nione lotta'doines was something of a wonder, I think I remember seeing him before in a past life maybe...but then there was a heartbreak that just leaves me in horrible disgust of my forced interest but at least he is safe. Jamsiasa Frost was a boy besieged with a feel of utter heart felt romance and my very heart tinged. It seemed I loved him very much but an ask of friendship to crawl closer was not enough and my heart and mind was shattered. He would not speak to me every time of every day of that senior year, that I said hello. Hoping and not letting go of a dream that could never be accomplished was what I was doing. Yet, no one stopped me, no one gave a care and I just kept wishing for that reality but it never came. All that came was a flood of sorrow and pain that I have yet to heal from. He was a gem to my eyes and heart but now, I despise his very life, I can not come to terms that I was ever forced to love someone so high on the status of "enemy". Tyler Bounds was an atheist and friends with Jamsiasa Frost and Nione lotta'diones. However, he never actually really got along with either as time progressed but its good to see that Tyler Bounds is trying to make a come back with Jamsiasa Frost. Tyler Bounds also reminded me of home and someone of the past that was special.
Niamos Hiyerios was someone of the past but a missed opportunity that I could not take part in because of dealings with Jamsiasa Frost. Gigantisa Miyherios was another missed opportunity and as well as Ories Lauguansa.
And to this day, I can not recall any friends of mine but the roommate of my first year of college, Animas Sparograde. I sure tried to make friends with this utterly gay girl and guy who were stuck together like glue but surely they cast me out. " No need for you to break apart our close bound of friendship" was their attitude. And yet the male,H'Gamias Strok Tyel tried to make a move on me when we sat at the same table coincidentally. The female bastard, Mayaisa Lone was sure a back stabber. Though one sought friend, an individual who had tormented me in the past in regarding to my feelings towards him called Nomiasa Kiotryio turned out to a last minute friend but the friendship died once school ended.
This pirate ship and the encounters with in are important in the here and now.
But in that darkness there was truth. This is a tale, like no other tale that you will ever hear.
Nothing that is here can be replicated by the masses. It does not happen often at all. It is special. It is my life.
But, I must shed some light on the pirate ship that I was cast out from.This summary I will waste not much time on but it was typical hell that served me not even close to well. Surrounded in a family of girls who were too lenient in their opinions, I sought school as a refuge to a place of dreams. But in reality, it was just a bunch of screams. Children do have romantic dreams. First, it was a guy called Rica D' Mortinez who was really bright and blond haired. Next was Salamsaza G' Orgial with brown hair and an influence that made you want to get out of bed in the morning. Next was Iroin Lope K, a blond troublemaker who I liked regardless of his somewhat taunting and bossy attitude. After that was James Cortez who I thought I really like but it turned he was just a jerk. Aila Bourdoa was something of a temporary fantasy and then he flopped. However, Scakle Aila Bourdoa, a guy with the same name sake was the one which I followed for three years until 9th grade when it was too late to ask, he had already gotten an endearing girlfriend. Airas Bairas, was something of an intense feel of wonder-but he was not all that available to be approached-I later discovered he had gone gay in the 12th grade. Nione lotta'doines was something of a wonder, I think I remember seeing him before in a past life maybe...but then there was a heartbreak that just leaves me in horrible disgust of my forced interest but at least he is safe. Jamsiasa Frost was a boy besieged with a feel of utter heart felt romance and my very heart tinged. It seemed I loved him very much but an ask of friendship to crawl closer was not enough and my heart and mind was shattered. He would not speak to me every time of every day of that senior year, that I said hello. Hoping and not letting go of a dream that could never be accomplished was what I was doing. Yet, no one stopped me, no one gave a care and I just kept wishing for that reality but it never came. All that came was a flood of sorrow and pain that I have yet to heal from. He was a gem to my eyes and heart but now, I despise his very life, I can not come to terms that I was ever forced to love someone so high on the status of "enemy". Tyler Bounds was an atheist and friends with Jamsiasa Frost and Nione lotta'diones. However, he never actually really got along with either as time progressed but its good to see that Tyler Bounds is trying to make a come back with Jamsiasa Frost. Tyler Bounds also reminded me of home and someone of the past that was special.
Niamos Hiyerios was someone of the past but a missed opportunity that I could not take part in because of dealings with Jamsiasa Frost. Gigantisa Miyherios was another missed opportunity and as well as Ories Lauguansa.
And to this day, I can not recall any friends of mine but the roommate of my first year of college, Animas Sparograde. I sure tried to make friends with this utterly gay girl and guy who were stuck together like glue but surely they cast me out. " No need for you to break apart our close bound of friendship" was their attitude. And yet the male,H'Gamias Strok Tyel tried to make a move on me when we sat at the same table coincidentally. The female bastard, Mayaisa Lone was sure a back stabber. Though one sought friend, an individual who had tormented me in the past in regarding to my feelings towards him called Nomiasa Kiotryio turned out to a last minute friend but the friendship died once school ended.
This pirate ship and the encounters with in are important in the here and now.
Comments
Post a Comment