White Ice
We stay on white ice,
swimming around in possibilities of winter wonder
but baby dear, the ice is really clear.
We may think such of the world but only such can exist.
What we see of the world is what could be if we did our duty
and eradicated all other realities that don't fit the cheery side of
view but that would be a winter's war and I can't afford to lose you.
The world knows that it is dedicated to your view
of world peace and snowflakes,
that white ice.
And someday everyone with not have a choice whether
or not they want to see that view.
All because of you with me...!
All of this to surprise me when all hope and
love seems to be gone from the world and the death of
a friend, a girl. Just like she was covered in blood and the white ice
was finally pink and the heart of mine sank and the magic flowed out
of me, you know, to bring her back to this world to see the good of her sacifirce.
But I have failed in protecting her until now, because this is what I have always lived for!
This is always what I lived for!
The world knows that it is dedicated to your view
of world peace and snowflakes,
that white ice.
And someday everyone with not have a choice whether
or not they want to see that view.
swimming around in possibilities of winter wonder
but baby dear, the ice is really clear.
We may think such of the world but only such can exist.
What we see of the world is what could be if we did our duty
and eradicated all other realities that don't fit the cheery side of
view but that would be a winter's war and I can't afford to lose you.
The world knows that it is dedicated to your view
of world peace and snowflakes,
that white ice.
And someday everyone with not have a choice whether
or not they want to see that view.
All because of you with me...!
All of this to surprise me when all hope and
love seems to be gone from the world and the death of
a friend, a girl. Just like she was covered in blood and the white ice
was finally pink and the heart of mine sank and the magic flowed out
of me, you know, to bring her back to this world to see the good of her sacifirce.
But I have failed in protecting her until now, because this is what I have always lived for!
This is always what I lived for!
The world knows that it is dedicated to your view
of world peace and snowflakes,
that white ice.
And someday everyone with not have a choice whether
or not they want to see that view.
Comments
Post a Comment